Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you have anything for sale on Ebay?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

How many of you use Ebay and if so do you have anything for sale on it right now? Do you also buy things or a certain thing on ebay....Any Ebay Junkies here????

I sold my 1991 mustang 5.0 on ebay, but i took it apart and sold it piece by piece. I made a fortune!!!!!

i'm on there all the time. I just bought an excersie ball to do abs with, I find them to be the best.

I"m trying to score a real nfl ballon there. in the stores they are 100 bucks, but i've seen go for 45 so far.

I just bought American Crew pomade, I saved 50%

sold some stuff for guyman on there.

I'm on there all the time, from jets shot glasses, to a sweet 1975 Exxon Mobile jets glass. They use to get you to buy gas in the 70's and 80's by giving glasses and cups away.

Guest pod

It is nice if you are selling. Buying is a bitch and a half since high-ticket items usually go for close to retail.

Example, I was trying to chase down an Archos portable media player and they kept on going up close to and beyond retail even. Guess some suckers don't check Nextag for the lowest price from a trusted retailer.

The downside of selling is building your points up. As a buyer, I rarely buy from anyone who is new. It is very easy to get dicked over on eBay.

Have bought and sold many times on ebay. Not once have I been dicked over - prob 20+ transactions. Everything from videogames to shower heads (btw I found the best showerhead in the business if anyone's interested...only $5...will change your morning life...). Never bid until the last minute. For new products, you're right pod, pretty much near retail...for stuff that is 6-12 months old, there are huge discounts as people sell from rebate purchases (that's why I normally use fatwallet.com first...).

Word.

Guest swirlundergrounder

It is nice if you are selling. Buying is a bitch and a half since high-ticket items usually go for close to retail.

Example, I was trying to chase down an Archos portable media player and they kept on going up close to and beyond retail even. Guess some suckers don't check Nextag for the lowest price from a trusted retailer.

The downside of selling is building your points up. As a buyer, I rarely buy from anyone who is new. It is very easy to get dicked over on eBay.

I've sold or bought over 150 times on ebay and I've never been dicked over either. I got a $1200 retail roland dj 2000 mixer for $450.00 bucks and it's practically new. I turned around and sold my vestax mixer for close to retail value that I owned for 2 years for $425 and so I basically got the mixer that I've been wanting for a few years for only $25.00. I recently sold an AKAI MPC 2000 sequencer for $1300 and bought another AKAI MPC 1000 fully upgraded for $850..With the upgrades it would have been close to $1300... I've bought baseball cards, records, clothes, deisel jeans, lacoste shirts brand new, music software you name it..Never once have I been dicked over...

The best way to buy is to look for someone with good feedback usually a rating in the 93% or higher.. even if that person has only 4 feedbacks and is at 100% I'll buy from them....

I think that 99% of the people on there are really honest. Yes there are those on there who wil dick you over but the more you do transactions on there the more comfortable you will become with it. I look for things to buy on there almost every day..DVD, CDs you name it.....

Guest LdySphynx

We are guilty of being Ebay Junkies......I have sold and bought from there, no complaints up to know.

I am proud to say that I have 100% feedback as both a Seller & a Buyer!!!

We don't plan on stopping or slowing down anytime soon!!!!!

Guest JMT

Have bought and sold many times on ebay. Not once have I been dicked over - prob 20+ transactions. Everything from videogames to shower heads (btw I found the best showerhead in the business if anyone's interested...only $5...will change your morning life...).

the Commando 450? thats only used in the circus.

Guest swirlundergrounder

We are guilty of being Ebay Junkies......I have sold and bought from there, no complaints up to know.

What do you buy or sell..?

Have bought and sold many times on ebay. Not once have I been dicked over - prob 20+ transactions. Everything from videogames to shower heads (btw I found the best showerhead in the business if anyone's interested...only $5...will change your morning life...).

...for elephants

Trust me though. Even Kramer would agree this is the best showerhead ever. "Siroflex" is the company.

Guest macboy

Silkwood!!!! ;D

Guest guyman1966

Before you buy anything on Ebay - check the shipping costs. Sometimes you might get an item cheap on the bid - but the "handling" charges are excessive.

But - I buy some items on Ebay. Just got a Poker Chip set.

i do market research for a week before i buy or sell anything. I watch other auctions etc. I know my price points. i'm never wrong, i can even predict what an item will sell for.

I LOVE EBAY!!!

the commando 450 is the bomb... lol

i'm gonna look for that shower head on there. are they illegal?

not that i care...

btw guyman, i saw your wife selling your balls on there...

Guest swirlundergrounder

i do market research for a week before i buy or sell anything. I watch other auctions etc. I know my price points. i'm never wrong, i can even predict what an item will sell for.

I LOVE EBAY!!!

not that i care...

Unless I see something right then and there for the right price, I'll watch several listings of the same item for a few days and if I'm by a computer at the time, I'll wait till the last minute or the last 30 seconds of the auction until I place my final bid....I luv the rush!!!!!

I LOVE EBAY!!!

not that i care...

http://www.siroflex.dnswh.com/html/showers.html

The showerhead at the bottom. You can find them for around $5 on ebay, or $20 with the hose attachment.

I LOVE EBAY!!!

not that i care...

The showerhead at the bottom. You can find them for around $5 on ebay, or $20 with the hose attachment.

they should have more models showing proper usage on that website.

looooooooove watching chicks take showers, so hot

I LOVE EBAY!!!

not that i care...

they should have more models showing proper usage on that website.

looooooooove watching chicks take showers, so hot

I'm telling you folks...you gotta get one...I am an apostle of this showerhead...

Guest guyman1966

I LOVE EBAY!!!

not that i care...

You can predict shit. You thought that the item you sold for me would not sell. Not only did it sell, but I got what I wanted for it!!! And you still owe me $$$ fucker!!!

As far as my balls - why do you care? Sounds GAY to me that you would even mention it. Do you want to bid on them?

If anyones balls are for sale - its Todd!

I LOVE EBAY!!!

not that i care...

You can predict shit. You thought that the item you sold for me would not sell. Not only did it sell, but I got what I wanted for it!!! And you still owe me $$$ fucker!!!

As far as my balls - why do you care? Sounds GAY to me that you would even mention it. Do you want to bid on them?

If anyones balls are for sale - its Todd!

i think you owe me the money.. right?? ???

Guest LdySphynx

What do you buy or sell..?

We've sold electronics...i.e. one of the things we sold was a DJM300 mixer for $220 which we had actually origunally put for $120. I usually do the buying.....which is usually DVDs that are hard to find, CDs, Authentic SunGlasses, DJ headphones,oh.... and the mixer that we sold as well....lol!!!