Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does Anyone have a Song.......

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LeVeL

Sarah McLachlan - Good Enough (off Fumbling Towards Ecstasy).

I've seen Sarah live a number of times, but this one particular show was with the Chieftains, and Paddy Malony did a flute accompanyment to this song...to this day I can't get that performance of my head, I get chills everytime I hear this song.

Cant agree with you anymore....Sarah is one of those singers I cant enough off.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seb

I've seen Sarah live a number of times' date=' but this one particular show was with the Chieftains, and Paddy Malony did a flute accompanyment to this song...to this day I can't get that performance of my head, I get chills everytime I hear this song.

[/quote']

What was that breaks track that remixed one of her songs, had the lyrics "Just close you eyes...." That was a great track back in the day.

Guest AlanS

I've seen Sarah live a number of times, but this one particular show was with the Chieftains, and Paddy Malony did a flute accompanyment to this song...to this day I can't get that performance of my head, I get chills everytime I hear this song.

What was that breaks track that remixed one of her songs, had the lyrics "Just close you eyes...." That was a great track back in the day.

The first time I heard her remixed was the Rabbit in the Moon remix of Possession...could be what you are thinking of...I about died the first time I heard that dropped at a rave, I think we are talking around 95 ish :)

Guest Seb

The first time I heard her remixed was the Rabbit in the Moon remix of Possession...could be what you are thinking of...I about died the first time I heard that dropped at a rave, I think we are talking around 95 ish :)

Yes that is the time period exactly. It has a big build up and has a sound that was characteristic of breaks in the mid 90's. Do you have it?

Guest LdySphynx

Speaking about Sarah McLachlan, what about her songs (Silence & The Arms of an Angel)

Talk about chills......Silence takes me back to the Red Room at the Old Space, just as I was walking in at 4am it did not fail it would always start to play!!!!

Guest AlanS

Yes that is the time period exactly. It has a big build up and has a sound that was characteristic of breaks in the mid 90's. Do you have it?

Unforunately no, and I've watched it go for top dollar on ebay, Gonna get it one of these times...

Guest Diabolique

Sarah's Angel is one of the greatest songs ever.

agreed!

Age of love: Age of Love

David Bowie, China Girl

Depeche Mode: rush

but my favorite song is Pearl, by Sade. Somebody! Get me a kleenex! :'(

Guest durrtylexx

Pearl Jam - Black reminds me of someone special :-[

Pearl Jam - Yellow Ledbetter

Aerosmith - Dream On

U2 - With or Without You

Guns N Roses - Patience

Harry Chapin - Cats In The Cradle

Cat Stevens - Father and Son

Guest fairyDust

old ass techno tune "Everytime i see ur face......"

Is that "Everytime" by Lustral?

that song brings back a lot of memories for me, too

Yeah this one does it for me too.

Guest cutchemist

old ass techno tune "Everytime i see ur face......"

Is that "Everytime" by Lustral?

that song brings back a lot of memories for me, too

Yeah this one does it for me too.

yep that's it...i just listened to it when i drug out my christmass techno cd's.... ;D

Guest Diabolique

Chris Cross: Sailing..makes me want to get on a sailboat and cruise the high seas..

boys of summer by don henly, so sentemental it makes me...

Guest LdySphynx

Chris Cross: Sailing..makes me want to get on a sailboat and cruise the high seas..

boys of summer by don henly, so sentemental it makes me...

Oh and how can you forget the The Theme song from the Movie Arthur:

"When you get caught between the moon and New York Ciiiiiiiity, the best that you can do, the best that you can do, is fall in love"!!!!