Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention cooljunkies.....

V. Barbarino

Guest Satan

So Roland I see there is an idiot running his mouth off. Does he even fathom the world of paint he is getting himself into?

I've done my fair share of drugs... but NEVER... EVER... have I experienced The World of Paint!!!!!!! I'm IN! ;D

so true!

LOL...come to think of it I've never been to the world of paint either! Lemme know what its like if you try it Vaughn.....damn i love a good chuckle in the morning.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

So Roland I see there is an idiot running his mouth off. Does he even fathom the world of paint he is getting himself into?

I've done my fair share of drugs... but NEVER... EVER... have I experienced The World of Paint!!!!!!! I'm IN! ;D

so true!

LOL...come to think of it I've never been to the world of paint either! Lemme know what its like if you try it Vaughn.....damn i love a good chuckle in the morning.

ethyl chloride anyone? :P

Guest JMT

ha ha ha

is that face painting?

Guest kcariaga

LMAO! Very funny.

Guest rollyp66

so true!

lol yeah that is kinda funny... you know it was written by him on a wed so you know where he was coming from

Guest mikepayne

all I know is that he's black...other than that I heard he knows Karate' date='he's used to wrestle and he knows how to box a little :P

[/quote']

WTF, HE'S BLACK!!@?#!@#? :o

Guest LeVeL

all I know is that he's black...other than that I heard he knows Karate,he's used to wrestle and he knows how to box a little :P

WTF, HE'S BLACK!!@?#!@#? :o

you didn't know? Then you better as somebody ;D

Guest RRlo

i'm putting a bounty out on Rollyp66, this cat keeps running his mouth and I have never met the stunad.

So first person to point him out to me at any club when i'm out gets 50 bucks, vip band a part of my comped bottle...

;)

Guest JMT

dude, all this getting people's back crap is pretty lame.

I love all the newbies that signed up with 1 post to kiss ass. LOL

I can't believe people are taking this so serious.. pffffffffffffffft

::) ::) ::) ::)

exactly.

Guest Jasp182

dude, all this getting people's back crap is pretty lame.

I love all the newbies that signed up with 1 post to kiss ass. LOL

I can't believe people are taking this so serious.. pffffffffffffffft

::) ::) ::) ::)

exactly.

And I love people who have over 5,000 posts on a msg board. LOL

Guest JMT

the lamest thread ever.

Exactly but this is what Saleen does best. You just have to ignore him. He get's pleasure from getting people going.

yeah, but acting internet tough is pretty weak as well. ive got nothing against people i dont know. but i do know that friends of mine all like rolly, so he must be cool. thats how i look at it.

the lamest thread ever.

Exactly but this is what Saleen does best. You just have to ignore him. He get's pleasure from getting people going.

yeah, but acting internet tough is pretty weak as well. ive got nothing against people i dont know. but i do know that friends of mine all like rolly, so he must be cool. thats how i look at it.

You are right it is sad that he does that but my point is if you take his shit serious then he will continue to do it. If you ignore him he might stop.

Guest lyrik

Has anybody seen my shoes or glasses?

lol Dude I have been listening to some old Jerky boys lately that shit is the best lol.

I can't see to good without my glasses!

8)

he told me we could go down to the beach and that he would rub sand baskets all over my assy nipples.