Clubplanet Nightlife Community

club-related drug arrests

Guest saintjohn

Guest probable

Lord have mercy it fucking amazes me how stupid these people are, the day's of popping pill's in a dark corner or getting hooked up in a club are over, I agree with POD on the stupidity of glorifying drug use on message board's or even in public in general................

Miami nightlife is no longer "chemical friendly" when will people wake up keep your shit in check if you are still using, it give's everybody a bad name.........

I can't wait to see confernece this year gonna be like a DEA fundraiser lmao............................I think this year you will see more arrest's than ever before ULTRA is gonna be a joke....................

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

No replacement for displacement. NOS is for rice-fans.

That is one thing The Fast and the Furious did right, the race at the end w/ Paul vs Vin...Paul had to constantly nail the NOS to keep up with the old-school muscle of Vin's car.

Only good land vehicles the Japanese put out have two wheels.

NOS as a drug....hmmm, can you say hippie crack? Inhalants? Hey let's go to Ohio, bake up some crystal meth and ask Cletus if he has some Oxys lying about.

Christ, this is Miami, if you're gonna do drugs, at least do good drugs.

That is one thing The Fast and the Furious did right, the race at the end w/ Paul vs Vin...Paul had to constantly nail the NOS to keep up with the old-school muscle of Vin's car.

NOS as a drug....hmmm, can you say hippie crack? Inhalants? Hey let's go to Ohio, bake up some crystal meth and ask Cletus if he has some Oxys lying about.

Christ, this is Miami, if you're gonna do drugs, at least do good drugs.

Pod you know me, I've never tried any of those hard drugs. Not evern once, no coke, no X no G nutting... but give me a tank of some med grade nos and I'm pretty happy on the hippie crack....

In college they would annouce the late night parties over the sound system, and the last one would always say " late night, address, look for the "ballons"..... man oh man, those were fun times... ever maul a chick while doing nos? i've had and it was fun.... womp womp womp....

umm...u dont wanna get into this discussion...

pod is right about the rice...

look at the japs record

skyline - can't import them, they can't pass US crash standards

Supra - Decent but they blew up too quick, only twin turboes would move, and they weren't that fast.

300ZX, even the fairlady Z were all jokes

VR4- was decent but shitty engine and pricey and the stangs would prey on them. plus they had the Stealth as a brother.

The only two jap cars I liked were the Nissan 280ZX and my favorite the Mitsu Starion...

529970_2_full.jpg

look at the japs record

Supra - Decent but they blew up too quick, only twin turboes would move, and they weren't that fast.

VR4- was decent but shitty engine and pricey and the stangs would prey on them. plus they had the Stealth as a brother.

The only two jap cars I liked were the Nissan 280ZX and my favorite the Mitsu Starion...

529970_2_full.jpg

u have to be fucking kidding me...plz do some more extensive research under "non domestics" b4 u bash on imports...i do love saleens myself, ive owned a 91 lx 5.0, and my first car was a 1982 Z28...there are lots of skylines in the US...u just dont see many of them...they can be registered...u just gotta have the $$$...plz dont classify cars like supra, z's, and skylines as rice just cuz u saw them on F&F cheezy ass movie...i know what rice is but certainly aint those uve specified

Guest pod

Well, 300s and such are the exception that proves the rule. Civics, Accords, and so forth, give me a break. They are rice through and through. Suitable as family cars and something you give to your kid, but not much more. Give me an American or European car any day for power and performance.

i know a few 400-600hp, low 10sec 1/4mile turbo civics, they arent ur reg family honda sedan u see...but yes i agree to some extent...european & japanese b4 american sorry...i still love hot rods, but nowadays domestics r just a big blur compared to the competition

300 C Hemi

STS

C6

Mustang GT

New cobra and zo6 comming

XLR

Escalade

SRT Ram

Viper

American is a "blur"??

No Jap company makes cars like this and the Germans versions cost you 100 grand.

PS i forgot to put the NSX which got canceld along with the canceled sport 2000 for ricer crap cars..

Guest pod

That is true, the German versions will cost you 100 grand.

The Japanese rice-racers will cost almost as much will all the modifications installed.

You're right, the American cars are a blur because they're busy flying by the Hialeah hot-rods. Funny how you have to mod the hell out of one just to be competitive with a stock US or Euro muscle car.

i know a few 400-600hp, low 10sec 1/4mile turbo civics, they arent ur reg family honda sedan u see...but yes i agree to some extent...european & japanese b4 american sorry...i still love hot rods, but nowadays domestics r just a big blur compared to the competition

300 C Hemi

STS

C6

Mustang GT

New cobra and zo6 comming

XLR

Escalade

SRT Ram

Viper

American is a "blur"??

No Jap company makes cars like this and the Germans versions cost you 100 grand.

PS i forgot to put the NSX which got canceld along with the canceled sport 2000 for ricer crap cars..

just because im in a good mood i'll respond to you...

Matter of fact some of my answers to each car you listed will be str8 out of the "2005 Dupont Registry Buyers Guide". All the cars you listed were reviewed on there. I have nothing against the cars you listed, but if you look at history..its clear that the american automobile market finally got a "wake up call"...there's alot more to consumers out there than to go fast on a str8 line.

300 C Hemi.."why not a Viper V-10 motor?"

STS.."Finallya Caddy that can lock horns with the big guys from BMW...funny u didnt specify the CTS-V instead"

C6.."there's a Z06 coming with 500hp, after 5 years chevy decides to come out w/ HID's for their vette...wow!...great car, i love it"

Mustang GT.."nothing bad to say, i used to own a stang myself"

New cobra and zo6 comming..."no s281 & s281e?"

XLR.."wasn't that much of a shock to the market"

Escalade.."domestic rice"

SRT Ram.."amazing...but i dont like the spoiler...I also drive a 04 Ram..there's even a twinturbo kit for it as well, but so far all the ones ive seen around are owned by mexicans, even the reg 1500 Ram...is very torquey...there's still the bumble bee esp edition, hemi, and so forth...ive driven all but the srt-10, just a waste of money...other than "braggin rights"

Viper.."interesting in the wet"

conclusion...i have nothing against manufactures being domestic or jap...i like em both, just have certain tastes & preferences over different models...and nowadays parts r relativelly cheap for both markets...ive seen some crazy domestics as ive seen some crazy japs out there...much luv to all...i dont hate, just learn to appreciate...in the end, its a hobby, and everyone comes together...well almost everyone...some "old schoolers" can never be satisfied with the truth.

look at the japs record

529970_2_full.jpg

You guys clearly have never driven The Supra twin turbo. from the factory it came with 320 hp and 315 ft/bls of torque. 0-60 in 4.9 secs and ran the quarter mile in 13.5 secs. And that was back in 1994 10 years ago. Let's not forget that the car is seriously detuned from the factory. It is laughably easy to have the car barfing out another 100-125 hp on the factory turbos. Japanese cars have high-flowing very efficient heads. The supra engine in drag racing applications is known to make 1500hp. So Domestic nothing, I don't want to hear it. Saleen go stuff it. American cars have the poorest flowing heads known to man. That's why they need all that dispacement to make power. For example that piece of shit they call the Viper: 10 cylinders and 8.3 liters of gas guzzling filth to make a meassly 500 hp? You've got to be kidding me. That's not impressive. The upcoming BMW M5 also has 10 cylinders but only 5 liters and makes 507 hp. Why? very efficient and high flowing heads. Formula one technology. The Euros and Japs are known for that. Making more with less. The mustang svt cobra, another piece of shit, 5.4 liters of supercharged v8 to put out a measly 390 hp. Aston Martin makes that much power with 4.2 liters naturally aspirated. Please. SVT engineers should be ashamed. The domestics are far behind in technology. And no i don't like fast and the furious. They made imports look bad, stickers neon and bullshit. The fastest imports I know don't have stickers or anything just power.

Guest JMT

look at the japs record

skyline - can't import them' date=' they can't pass US crash standards

[img']http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/529000-529999/529970_2_full.jpg

You guys clearly have never driven The Supra twin turbo. from the factory it came with 320 hp and 315 ft/bls of torque. 0-60 in 4.9 secs and ran the quarter mile in 13.5 secs. And that was back in 1994 10 years ago. Let's not forget that the car is seriously detuned from the factory. It is laughably easy to have the car barfing out another 100-125 hp on the factory turbos. Japanese cars have high-flowing very efficient heads. The supra engine in drag racing applications is known to make 1500hp. So Domestic nothing, I don't want to hear it. Saleen go stuff it. American cars have the poorest flowing heads known to man. That's why they need all that dispacement to make power. For example that poece of shit they call the Viper: 10 cylinders and 8.3 liters of filth to make a meassly 500 hp? You've got to be kidding me. That's not impressive. The upcoming M5 also has 10 cylinders but only 5 liters and makes 507 hp. Why? very efficient and high flowing heads. The Euros and Japs are known for that. Making more with less. The mustang svt cobra, another piece of shit, 5.4 liters of supercharged v8 to put out a measly 390 hp. Aston Martin makes that much power with 4.2 liters naturally aspirated. Please. SVT engineers should be ashamed. The domestics are far behind in technology. And no i don't like fast and the furious. They made imports look bad, stickers neon and bullshit. The fastest imports I know don't have stickers or anything just power.

good post