Clubplanet Nightlife Community

club-related drug arrests

Guest saintjohn

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To sum up why you are a jackass who knows nothing I'll respond to your viper comments.

FLAT

TORQUE

CURVE

FLAT TORQUE CURVE with what? a 5000 rpm redline? No revs at all and and no power. 8.3 liters and 500 hp how pathetic. That's what happens when you refuse to evolve like the rest of the world and continue using pushrod engines instead of overhead cam designs. Gimme a break. You end up in 5th gear before the first corner. Oops I forgot Domestics can't turn' date=' were only meant to go in a straight line. How prehistoric.

With that much displacement a euro or jap V10 motor would easily make upwards of 850hp with no forced induction. A formula 1 motor makes over 900 and that's with 3.5 liters or less and revs to 18,000 rpms. They do a 0-60 sprint in 1.6 quarter mile in 9 secs and they are not even geared for drag racing. Any questions you dumb ogre? Again with no forced induction.You give up some torque for revs and ultimately more power. That moron Hennessy needs twin turbos to make that much. A couple of months ago Turbo magazine featured a modified steet driven Supra stroked to 3.4 liters and single turbo, full interior making 1100 dyno proven HP and 946 ft/lbs of torque TO THE WHEELS, all turbo no NOS. Import engines are half the size and make twice the power, you monkey. When I see stuff like that Domestics simply cannot impress me you cockslobber. Waste of metal.

[/quote']

hahaha...

i got a video of a turbo hatch and mod viper loud as fuck...the viper couldnt keep up after 3-4th gear...the hatch also did low 10s in the quarter...aka e-cutout gotta love em 8)

ps...power:weight ratio...eats u alive

Guest james stratus

...true:true...TRUE

I will not get into technical specs, but I will just say I would take an import Skyline or Silvia from a few years back ANYDAY! American cars for the most part were shit for build quality until only a few years back. Only recently have American manufacturers gotten a clue (and buy outs by Euro companies) to how a car should be made and what people want again. I guess they got tired of loosing market share to their japanese competitors.

...true:true...TRUE

I will not get into technical specs, but I will just say I would take an import Skyline or Silvia from a few years back ANYDAY! American cars for the most part were shit for build quality until only a few years back. Only recently have American manufacturers gotten a clue (and buy outs by Euro companies) to how a car should be made and what people want again. I guess they got tired of loosing market share to their japanese competitors.

ty! turbo(rick) actually owns a silvia lol...well in the US would be the RPS13...actually in japan it was RPS13 as well since the silvia only came in the S13s, S14s, S15s...diff boddy styles..and offcourse US doesnt get the sweet motors either...

There's a dude in Davie i believe that has a registered S15 03-04? Silvia...fucking amazing...there's also a shop out there in Davie that has 2 registered Skylines as well...forgot the name of it right now tho