Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SUSHI SAMBA

Guest macboy

Hiro, Sushi Rock, and Katana all lack decent decor, but make up for it with decent good sushi. Katana's great, but I doubt they're hosting a karaoke night anytime soon. :P

Still, I prefer and enjoy Nobu, Bond St. and Shoji. I know they cost more, but I never leave feeling cheated out of a great meal.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lulamishka

I'm hitting up Katana at some point this weekend. Macboy knows about it, too. It is all about Katana.

Well, why don't you two give us some more details about Katana. I tried finding more info online, but all I could see is that they have that floating boat sushi setup.

Guest macboy

Katana is in North Beach, 71st St going towards North Bay Village. Tiny little place that looks like it seats about 10 people, but I'm sure its more than that. Shockingly good, that's all I can say.

Guest rollyp66

Why dont we do something other than sushi next time?

Please cuz this guy can't eat it! I can't eat much but I'm up for something else lol

Guest ramon

Why dont we do something other than sushi next time?

ive been dying to go to porcao ? i think a huge group of us there would be wrong .. but in a good way.

Guest lulamishka

Porcao could get unhealthy real quick! 8) I went there for a friend's birthday and I left 30 pounds heavier. :o

Okay, somebody elaborate on Porcao. I've never been there.

Guest pod

Lots of steak and animal by products guaranteed to piss off PETA. 8)

What's to elaborate? Their symbol is a pig! ;D

You pay your cover, and pig out!

Guest macboy

Porcao could get unhealthy real quick! 8) I went there for a friend's birthday and I left 30 pounds heavier. :o

Let's just say it's not for those who faint at the sight of red meat. Lots of artery-clogging goodies at this joint.

Guest rollyp66

simaliar to Texas De Brasil... lkinda like an all you can eat....but upscale GREAT quality meats... you have to tell them when you've had enough cuz it just keeps coming