Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roland @ Amika roll call / request list....

V. Barbarino

Guest lulamishka

LOL!

Ahem' date=' its my PRE-graduation celebration. It's not over in one night guys....we're gonna party next week too. 8)

[/quote']

Hey congrats on your graduation...from where you graduating and what degree?

Miami Sunset Senior High. I couldn't have passed Algebra without Renzo's help. Thank you, Renzo!! :-*

Class of '04, babyyy!!

Guest DrFired

Gotta post this before Ramon....Roland's "Dire Straights" Mix is a must hear!

Ralph's mix not Roland's ... you will learn soon young padawan. :)

I screw up...my bad :)

Guest ramon

Gotta post this before Ramon....Roland's "Dire Straights" Mix is a must hear!

Ralph's mix not Roland's ... you will learn soon young padawan. :)

I screw up...my bad :)

you also have to learn to write after the quote ends ;)

Guest klit

I loved the God is a DJ video.... good stuff. Go download the bootleg of "we come one" live from Glasbury.... they use a band as the back up and it's so dope.

Have not heard that version yet. Gonna check it out. As for as the gwen stefani remixes don't know of any yet but he could get away with playing some of the originals. I'm pretty sure felix played the original version of what you waiting for last time he played here.

Its also Michelles Grad Party!!!! 8)

nice............ bro i cant wait for sat been countng the days down since i found out :o

Really though u couldnt make it to the TA event or something, cause "u said u had some family issues" huh how interesting

Damn, It sucks so bad that I had to go to NY this weekend. It was totally unexpected. I really wanted to catch Roly's 1st set @Amika. Since I'm here I'm gonna go check out David Morales and Junior Vasquez @Crobar NY on Saturday. I'lll let you guys know how it was.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Damn' date=' It sucks so bad that I had to go to NY this weekend. It was totally unexpected. I really wanted to catch Roly's 1st set @Amika. Since I'm here I'm gonna go check out David Morales and Junior Vasquez @Crobar NY on Saturday. I'lll let you guys know how it was.

[/quote']

Go to the Asseteria party on Sunday, you will not regret it. It's at Show on 41st st. The music is sick!!

For you newbies who are going to attempt to get into amika tonight... If you do happend to make it in, please follow the rules. Do not talk to me, do not introduce yourself to me, ask my handlers if you can buy me a drink.

If you are a hot pigeon that I have not yet met or mauled in the bathrom yet, then fill out a form and take a number from one of my handlers...

My staff has been instructed to avoid the common "CP" hang out inside Amika... Tony G assured me they yellow caution tape around our new area will be ready along with guards..

Thanks

Managment.

Guest JMT

I'll be there.

Mr. Saleen, have an amstel for me waiting. :P

on a side note, when you order a beer, ask the bartender not to open it until you can feel if it's warm or not. 3 different times i was there, they served warm beer to me.

that pisses me off to no end.

For you newbies who are going to attempt to get into amika tonight... If you do happend to make it in, please follow the rules. Do not talk to me, do not introduce yourself to me, ask my handlers if you can buy me a drink.

If you are a hot pigeon that I have not yet met or mauled in the bathrom yet, then fill out a form and take a number from one of my handlers...

My staff has been instructed to avoid the common "CP" hang out inside Amika... Tony G assured me they yellow caution tape around our new area will be ready along with guards..

Thanks

Managment.

LOL ;)

I'll be there.

Mr. Saleen, have an amstel for me waiting. :P

on a side note, when you order a beer, ask the bartender not to open it until you can feel if it's warm or not. 3 different times i was there, they served warm beer to me.

U sure it wasnt pis? ;)