NYE -House Party?

Guest lyrik

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lyrik

Sounds good

I hope so...I just want to make sure people come out, usually not a problem, but being so close to New Years people may have already made plans...shit if anything we'll just kick it friends and family style or have a little party like the last one at your house ;)

Anyways people speak up if this sounds like something you would come out too...that way I can get an idea of how to plan for this...I do lovez a party...

DSC06360.JPGDSC06387.JPGDSC06419.JPG

DSC06388.JPGDSC06466.JPGDSC06480.JPG

DSC06474.JPGDSC06347.JPG

DSC06365.JPGDSC06375.JPG

DSC06397.JPGDSC06394.JPGDSC06416.JPGDSC06434.JPG

DSC06431.JPGDSC06436.JPGDSC06435.JPGDSC06443.JPG

Guest rollyp66

well like I said I'm down and if you haven't heard I usually roll DEEP, last neww years we had about 20 people with us in the excursion limo. So if you don't mind the usual suspects... cuz we've been talking about finding a house party all week

Guest lyrik

well like I said I'm down and if you haven't heard I usually roll DEEP, last neww years we had about 20 people with us in the excursion limo. So if you don't mind the usual suspects... cuz we've been talking about finding a house party all week

Sounds good! I should know real quick whether or not this is a go...by tonight or tomorrow I think...don't want to wait too long to say yes or no - that way I can make other plans if its no (same as other people that are interested)...but looks good so far!

Guest lyrik

If it goes late I'll get a special diplomatic exemption and come down in the morning.

I would anticipate it starting later around 10pm and going to about 3-4am maybe later.

Guest lyrik

Wow dude you got a nice pad. Wish I could be here for NYE. Hopefully you'll have another party.

Thanks she is still a work in progress - but I pretty much redid the whole house myself - still some things to get done...haven't finished the painting of the outside of it yet...and people that know me really well will tell ya thats been a year long job! Still not done...but for sure I will have another party...you'll be in Toronto for NYE right? Have fun and be safe - see ya tomorrow night!

Guest lyrik

Good times, good food, games, music...

Wow dude you got a nice pad. Wish I could be here for NYE. Hopefully you'll have another party.

That BBQ was the shit plus it was the first time I met most of you fools :P

Good times - I don't like to toot my own horn, but that definitely was one of the best CP/CJ BBQs...right up there with Flips and mrmiami (both of them). I have to say it was with out a doubt the most food at a BBQ - we cooked like over 40 lbs of meat!

Thanks she is still a work in progress - but I pretty much redid the whole house myself - still some things to get done...haven't finished the painting of the outside of it yet...and people that know me really well will tell ya thats been a year long job! Still not done...but for sure I will have another party...you'll be in Toronto for NYE right? Have fun and be safe - see ya tomorrow night!

That’s it the next party at your place is going to be a painting party. Every one need’s to bring a brush or a roller we can get it done in a few hours.

Guest Seb

8)

Guest lyrik

That’s it the next party at your place is going to be a painting party. Every one need’s to bring a brush or a roller we can get it done in a few hours.

Thats my problem - I don't let anyone help me becuase I am afraid they wont get it done right - but as of right now the house looks like a blind man was painting it oustide becaase I haven't done all the little edges and fine details yet and with the hurricane scares - when I went to take the shutters down finally they cooked onto the new paint and pulled some of it off...I was pissed, but its not too bad at all.

Guest lyrik

so is this happening ? or what ...

i think Alan and I can get there after we finish at chesterfield right ? but that will be sometime after 2am ... unless ....

unless we make it a day time BBQ on saturday ?

I am going to let everyone know by tonight or tomorrow if its a go...looks good so far...and no - no Sat BBQ this is all about NYE - I am sure if we start at 10/1030 it will go at least until 4am....you bitches should close shop at the chesterfield at 1230 and come down!

Right now my main concern is making sure I have all the equip needed. I don't want to bother my friend Rico for his set-up if I can get people to pitch in some of theirs (he's goign to be out of town for NYE)...you know I have my turntables...pretty sure I can get cd decks - checking on the sound etc etc. Shouldn't be a probelm.