Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYE -House Party?

Guest lyrik

Guest obby

I have to show face at like two places but plan and passing by for sure. I'll take my Technic SL-DZ1200 (if needed) so we can get a feel for them. Let me know what else I can take Lyrik and save some fun for me even if I get there late. I have some new wax too if needed.

Avisa

I was surrounded by hip hop last NYE and I refuse to go through that again.

sldz1200.jpg

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DiscJockeyJoey

I have to show face at like two places but plan and passing by for sure. I'll take my Technic SL-DZ1200 (if needed) so we can get a feel for them. Let me know what else I can take Lyrik and save some fun for me even if I get there late. I have some new wax too if needed.

Avisa

I was surrounded by hip hop last NYE and I refuse to go through that again.

sldz1200.jpg

bro, iv tried to use thoes technics CD players a couple of times but could not get the feel for it. you gotta show me some of the functions at the party!!!

Guest AlanS

Ok, its official...Ill be at this shindig and Ill have jello shots galore!!! ;D

Very nice!

Now Chibale and Allan and company need to make it down after the Chesterfield is ova!

;D

Guest Adam Singer

sweet, thanks for the dj slot lyrik!

going to drop a whole bunch of my original tracks/remixes for you guys...as well as mix some strong drinks before the rekkids ;D

Guest Adam Singer

going to drop a whole bunch of my original tracks/remixes for you guys...as well as mix some strong drinks before the rekkids ;D

boo ! im gonna miss it ..

not necessarily---i can bring my laptop and record the nite if you guys dont have a way to record all the sets...unless you have some way lyrik?

Guest lyrik

boo ! im gonna miss it ..

not necessarily---i can bring my laptop and record the nite if you guys dont have a way to record all the sets...unless you have some way lyrik?

Not I - but you are welcome to bring it on out.

Guest lulamishka

Woohoo!

I'm definitely present for this one too! And Yay! Jello shots!! ;D

Guest mp3some

Woohoo!

I'm definitely present for this one too! And Yay! Jello shots!! ;D

Aright ladies!!!

IT's ON! :D ;D

.- 8)

BUMP - just a reminder that if you would like to bring more food you are more than welcome as it usually goes fast and of course the more alcohol the better :P

I'll have chips, dips sides etc and I am planning on picking up one main course - probably chicken wings from Publix or KFC in addition to the chips and stuff.

Gold Fish?

Guest lyrik

BUMP - just a reminder that if you would like to bring more food you are more than welcome as it usually goes fast and of course the more alcohol the better :P

I'll have chips, dips sides etc and I am planning on picking up one main course - probably chicken wings from Publix or KFC in addition to the chips and stuff.

Gold Fish?

If ya like em bring em. I have a lot of food - well at least I think I do...plenty of chips like 4-5 huge bags including salsa and chex mix...I have been slow cooking some BEENIE WEENIES!!!! In the slow cooker since morning...6 or 7 pizzas are being ordered etc etc etc. Liqour is always welcome!

Gold Fish?

If ya like em bring em. I have a lot of food - well at least I think I do...plenty of chips like 4-5 huge bags including salsa and chex mix...I have been slow cooking some BEENIE WEENIES!!!! In the slow cooker since morning...6 or 7 pizzas are being ordered etc etc etc. Liqour is always welcome!

;D ;D ;D

Guest mikepayne

Gold Fish?

Beenie weenies rule. :D

Guest lyrik

Pizza had to be ordered early - closed at 9 tonight....so its here now - but I have the oven ready for those that get here later.