Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Password for Space tonight Fri 12/17?

Guest Cool_Kat

Guest Cool_Kat

Does anyone know the cover for Space tonight, any passwords and who is Manny Lehman, is he any good?

Planning my birthday party, just thinking if Space is the best place tonight.....

Thanks!

Guest Cool_Kat

damn, can anyone else verify this for me please. Don't want to do Crobar, never been to Amika, any suggestions, I always go to Space...

damn, can anyone else verify this for me please. Don't want to do Crobar, never been to Amika, any suggestions, I always go to Space...

Why don't you want to try Crobar or Amika? Friday night might be better at both spot's or even the Pawshop awesome place. Start your night off at the chesterfield great happy hour with killer music.

Guest r3nz0

You should try Amika. It's a very nice place and it will be great the entire weekend.

You can get on the guestlist for Amika through this site. Click on clubs, then on Friday (if you plan on going tonight), and then click on Amika.

Guest miniberries

TOnight is Orbit at space..it IS a gay night.

Tomorrow night the password is "Rudolph" or u can bring an unwrapped toy and u can get in for free until 1am.

Guest Devilicious

Does anyone know the cover for Space tonight, any passwords and who is Manny Lehman, is he any good?

Planning my birthday party, just thinking if Space is the best place tonight.....

Thanks!

I listened to a CD by this guy once...it bored me to tears

Guest fairyDust

Go to Amika 8)

Guest LeVeL

Don' t go by LEVEL's word. He's a little confused at times ;D :P

It Is Gay night...some Gay friends of Mine are attending and to tell you the truth they have told me that the music is jamming.

The only bad thing is that its gay night....but hey I dont have gay phobia....gay people are kool in my opinion.

It Is Gay night...some Gay friends of Mine are attending and to tell you the truth they have told me that the music is jamming.

The only bad thing is that its gay night....but hey I dont have gay phobia....gay people are kool in my opinion.

yea ok...we all know u like them guido shirtless boiiiiisss... :-*

Guest rollyp66

Music is always awesome @ Gay Parties

Music is always awesome @ Gay Parties

I don't know why, but it is true.