Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who in Cool Junkie haven't you met but would like to?

Guest swirlundergrounder

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Devilicious

Gee....there's ignorant voters out there? My God....that's news. Only voters who vote Democrat are enlightened of course.

Republican voters are nothing but dumb' date=' ingorant redneck rhubarbs, that marry their cousins and go to their churches in a pickup truck with a gun rack on top. ::)

[/quote']

LMAO Thanks for proving my point!

As I said, there are SOME ignorant voters who are Republican.

Thanks for agreeing with me as well on this...I wasn't going to name call or insult personally but you did it for me so I'll just agree.

Yes many dumb redneck idiots that marry their cousins and etc vote republican and might I add have no higher than an 8th grade education if that. Wow...and I thought even the conservatives on here were worth debating with but you proved me wrong

:P

Guest Devilicious

Yeah' date=' I mean...there's not the makings of a Clinton dynasty or anything going on.

[/quote']

ahahahahahahahahah

Don't tell me you're afraid of Chelsea?

Or just scared of any woman who can make it on her own?

Guest web_norah

Yeah, I mean...there's not the makings of a Clinton dynasty or anything going on.

ahahahahahahahahah

that's the story of every freaking republican (sexist pigs)

and they think the Bush twins are cute i am sure........... eek :-X

Yeah, I mean...there's not the makings of a Clinton dynasty or anything going on.

ahahahahahahahahah

that's the story of every freaking republican (sexist pigs)

yawn.

:D

Guest swirlundergrounder

Gee....there's ignorant voters out there? My God....that's news. Only voters who vote Democrat are enlightened of course.

Republican voters are nothing but dumb, ingorant redneck rhubarbs, that marry their cousins and go to their churches in a pickup truck with a gun rack on top. ::)

LMAO Thanks for proving my point!

As I said, there are SOME ignorant voters who are Republican.

Thanks for agreeing with me as well on this...I wasn't going to name call or insult personally but you did it for me so I'll just agree.

Yes many dumb redneck idiots that marry their cousins and etc vote republican and might I add have no higher than an 8th grade education if that. Wow...and I thought even the conservatives on here were worth debating with but you proved me wrong

:P

Be careful. With my experience on these boards there seems to be more Republicans than Democrats (etc..) and if you say stuff like this they will swarm you like a bunch of vultures cuz that's what they are!!!!! LOL

Guest slamminshaun

Ok, here come the vultures....

First of all, I'm worth debating. Norah, my liberal counterpart, will you back me up on this one at least please?

Second, I would vote for a woman in a heartbeat. But don't tell me there's a Bush dynasty brewing if you can't recognize they're grooming Hillary in 2008, which would mean if she wins that there are just as many Clinton's who won then Bush's. Rep's being sexist pigs is ignorant in itself. As much so as calling us racists. Just plain dumb....there are some that are, but you can't label 99% of us that way.

Yes, there are ignorant Republican voters that married their cousins, etc, etc. But there are also ignorant voters who vote Democrat because the NAACP tells them to, when the Democrat party takes their vote for granted.

Guest web_norah

you're worth debating albeit i dont agree with any of your statements and entertaining ideas of Fox being a worthwile newscast to watch....................as if!!!!!

name me all the Republican congresswomen and minorities -and i guarantee they dont outnumber democrats...name me all the gay-accepting republicans you know. i know very few....

i can name several known Democrat congresswomen (Lofgren, B Boxer, Hillary Clinton, Meeks, etc)....outspoken, interesting former members of the executive cabinet like the former secretary of State...all Democrat women....chief of staff...they still are larger numbers than the republicans.....

i am not saying there arent stupid Dems out there.....but for my views and principles, Democrats are where i stand for sure.

Guest saintjohn
if you say stuff like this they will swarm you like a bunch of vultures

I'm not sure I agree with that particular analogy, but I get your point. Partisan politics can lead to some rather spirited discussions on this forum, and I'm glad to see that you still have a sense of humor about it all.

Vultures, huh?

Guest tres-b

name me all the gay-accepting republicans you know. i know very few....

Me.

Two very close friends are gay.

Me three and yes, I support gay marriage and adoption.

Guest saintjohn
so you support gay marriage then?

Yes, I do. Why shouldn't gay or lesbian couples be afforded the same rights as straight couples by our government?

Looks like I'm more of a Democrat than John Kerry on this particular issue.

so you support gay marriage then? thats quite progressive

Yep.

I hate seeing this kind of politics though. It always (and seemingly ONLY) comes out at election time...used as a tool to polarize people into voting one way or the other as if it's the key point of a party's platform.

Guest tres-b

right...like Dubya has had the guts to at least acknowledge gay marriage...unlike John Kerry.

Are you aware that Clinton told Kerry to support the ban on gay marriage in order to win votes?

Guest slamminshaun

right...like Dubya has had the guts to at least acknowledge gay marriage...unlike John Kerry.

Are you aware that Clinton told Kerry to support the ban on gay marriage in order to win votes?

Of course, I knew that. Democrats and progressives keep telling themselves that it didn't happen. Just like they didn't want to believe Clinton reformed welfare, a very Republican-backed issue. I am accepting of gays. I have gays in my family. Do I support the marriage part of it? Doesn't matter what I think, but I think the states should decide, not the Feds.

Guest JMT

i love how it seems the conservatives here all make it a point to speak intelligently and make clear points while the libs love to spout stereotypes and crude generalizations. its reinforced time and time again.

Guest slamminshaun

i love how it seems the conservatives here all make it a point to speak intelligently and make clear points while the libs love to spout stereotypes and crude generalizations. its reinforced time and time again.

It's about as fair as us labeling all of them as a bunch of athiest, welfare receipients. A few homo-phobes and sexist pigs don't dictate the platform for the rest of us.

Guest JMT

It's about as fair as us labeling all of them as a bunch of athiest' date=' welfare receipients. A few homo-phobes and sexist pigs don't dictate the platform for the rest of us.

[/quote']

you hit the nail on the head.

Guest web_norah

why dont you just shut up and stay out of this? that'd be actually smarter