Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just wondering....

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

I was thinking to myself, what interesting thread can I leave for the CJers before I leave???

So I actually owe this thread to my late night snack...

How many Taco Bell salsa packs does everyone have stashed away in your Car, Office, or Home???

Now I know we all have to have at least 1 stored aways for emergencies :P....so come on how many, I counted mine and I have 5 in my glove compartment & 10 at home....ooops make that 15 with the ones from tonight ;D!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Ok then, post how many packs of whatever it is you store for those fast food emergencies you might have anytime of the day or " :PLate Night :P" cravings you may have!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

17 Mild Sauce packets...

3 Burger King Ketchup

1 McDonalds Ketchup

5 Wendy's Ketchup

21 Soy Sauce ???

Ok so I guess you like Chinese.....LOL ;D, that or you like soy sauce on everything :P!!!!

Guest XxGrOoVeERICxX

17 Mild Sauce packets...

3 Burger King Ketchup

1 McDonalds Ketchup

5 Wendy's Ketchup

21 Soy Sauce ???

Ok so I guess you like Chinese.....LOL ;D, that or you like soy sauce on everything :P!!!!

I don't eat chinese at home, so I'm trying to figure out where it came from :P

Guest LdySphynx

17 Mild Sauce packets...

3 Burger King Ketchup

1 McDonalds Ketchup

5 Wendy's Ketchup

21 Soy Sauce ???

I don't eat chinese at home, so I'm trying to figure out where it came from :P

HaHaHaHa.......things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmm :P.

Guest LeVeL

Okay LDY this is a lame thread... ::):P

Just like half the threads here anyway... ;)

then make one interesting up...Josh...

hey bitch you changed your screename and all this time I didn't know it was you. I was like whos this guy with the smart comments..lol ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

I used to have hella T.Bell packs but i haven't ate there in more than a year. but I do order ofeten from this chinese place down the street from my house and I have 3 seperate zip lock bags full of each.. soy sauce, duck sauce and hot mustard. I can't find a reason to throw them away but yet I never use them....Why is this your last post?

Guest Cosmigonon

Well Luis, it's been awhile now, I though you'd have known by now it's me. And Terry, maybe she just didn't want to leave on a serious note... ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Well Luis, it's been awhile now, I though you'd have known by now it's me. And Terry, maybe she just didn't want to leave on a serious note... ;)

leave to go where?

Guest Cosmigonon

leave to go where?

Rejkyavik, Iceland, where she'll be living from now on 'cause her husband got transferred over there.

j/l ;D

She went to Cartagena, Colombia for NYE :P

Guest XxGrOoVeERICxX

i have boycotted Taco Bell ever since they took the chilito off the menu in 2001. they dont deserve my business.

Call Taco Bell and bitch at them. Sooner or later, they will bring it back if enough people call and complain. Just look at the Enchirito...

Guest JMT

i have boycotted Taco Bell ever since they took the chilito off the menu in 2001. they dont deserve my business.

Call Taco Bell and bitch at them. Sooner or later, they will bring it back if enough people call and complain. Just look at the Enchirito...

i never tried calling.... but i did send 2 official complaints on their website. they never even responded.

i did send 2 official complaints on their website. they never even responded.

LOL

I love sh*t like this...too funny...imagine what it must be like to be the person who opens all these types of letters that come in...I bet there are some good stories there...

BTW - speaking of which if you think that's funny check out the "Letters From a Nut" book series...I think Seinfeld wrote them under a pen name...very funny, trust me.

Guest JMT

i did send 2 official complaints on their website. they never even responded.

LOL

I love sh*t like this...too funny...imagine what it must be like to be the person who opens all these types of letters that come in...I bet there are some good stories there...

BTW - speaking of which if you think that's funny check out the "Letters From a Nut" book series...I think Seinfeld wrote them under a pen name...very funny, trust me.

its still a running joke whenever im with friends who want to go there.

i really wrote a good letter too, talked about how genuinely dissapointed I was ... lol

ill check that out sometime.

Guest XxGrOoVeERICxX

A letter is not gonna have the same effect as a phone call. The letter, they can just toss in the trash. You get on the phone, at least someone has to listen to you....

Just a thought ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

leave to go where?

Rejkyavik, Iceland, where she'll be living from now on 'cause her husband got transferred over there.

j/l ;D

She went to Cartagena, Colombia for NYE :P

You' so funny.... :P