Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nic Fanciulli Review

Guest musicalmissionary

Guest musicalmissionary

Cedric fucking rocks

Nic went as big as any dj I've ever seen. The closest thing I've experienced to Sasha and Digweed's Delta Heavy Tour in 2002.

Terrace was great for about an hour and a half and then it just got monotonous. Perfect cue to head home and get some rest.

The only thing that could have made tonight/morning better would have been Mark Farina (or the like) finishing it up on the terrace. I know, wishful thinking.....

It would be impossiblee right now for me to remember all the cj people I met tonight. So I'll just say..... it was my pleasure.... see y'all again soon.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest laliux

Nic went as big as any dj I've ever seen. The closest thing I've experienced to Sasha and Digweed's Delta Heavy Tour in 2002.

damn!..it must have been a great party if you are comparing it to the Delta Heavy party in 2002.

Guest ramon

The best night at Space since conference. Hell it practically was WMC with Palash, Rap, Oscar, Ralph, Cedric, Nic, etc.

A VERY techy set (both inside and out) and I loved every minute of it. ;D

Thanks again to Eddy and Ramon for hooking it up nice for us.

See you guys at Morillo.

techno at space? yes it really did happen .. i think i heard the wolf scream.

it was a proper night out .. ok time for bed!

will post a review with track id thingies when i wake up.

The best night at Space since conference. Hell it practically was WMC with Palash, Rap, Oscar, Ralph, Cedric, Nic, etc.

A VERY techy set (both inside and out) and I loved every minute of it. ;D

Thanks again to Eddy and Ramon for hooking it up nice for us.

See you guys at Morillo.

how the fuck did u get home so quick ?

Guest julio305

All I got to say is that place was off the chain ,I wish I could have stayed longer ! Oye crespo te la comiste ACERE ::)

Guest rollyp66

Cedric had an awesome opening set. Nic went on right after and started it off great in the main room. I found his main room set to be ok, twords the middle of it than he started to pick it up around 5:30, but by this time I wasn't really feeling the music so I left..Yes you heard it right I left @ 6 AM... which is usually unheard of. But it was great seeing y'all there. See you @ space Jan 15th!!

Guest durrtylexx

I had a good time..it was nice hanging with sooo many cj'ers, and Diogo dude thanks for the shots and DDG for the drinks..

good time good choons..

Guest AlanS

:o

Nic delivered a great fucking mainroom set, techno and acid all over the place, old school detroit flavor...definately a top night @ Space...giving Wink a run for his money ;) Off the chain!

Always a good time hanging with you all ;D

Guest ramon

:o

Nic delivered a great fucking mainroom set, techno and acid all over the place, old school detroit flavor...definately a top night @ Space...giving Wink a run for his money ;) Off the chain!

Always a good time hanging with you all ;D

JACK NATION ALL NIGHT LONG

JACK NATION ALL NIGHT LONG!!!

best night at space that i can remember in recent memory.

Guest Devilicious

So good to meet you guys, brief as it was.

I arrived around 4 and left 10ish (I think?) Really enjoyed the last hour in the main room and was pleasantly suprirsed to have plenty of room to move around and breathe.

Till next time :)

I arrived around 4 and left 10ish (I think?) Really enjoyed the last hour in the main room and was pleasantly suprirsed to have plenty of room to move around and breathe.

hmm just wondering if ur michelle's friend the gal in the jersey?

if so...... :o:)

Guest ddg

damn night was off the hook......i gotta thank the cjers that stayed with jamie and i till the mofo closed....carisa, the chibster, diogo...it was one of the greatest times ive ever had....we left space when it closed around 1 and had to take my buddy to the airport, who had an amazing time as well...bombs after bombs were dropped all night and day...great to see so many cjers again....patrick and irene (thx for taking so many pics.. :P) alex, ramon, danny, pod, rolly, alan, renzo..damn..cant remember i saw so many peeps.....

bombs that i remember (cant remember if they were inside or out though.. :P)

underworld- two months off

planet funk - switch

trance song from oakenfolds tranceport (3 drives on vinyl maybe)

chiapet- westworld (skylark)

Unkle - in a state.. ;D ;D ;D

blur - song 2

lenny kravitz remix of r u gonna go my way..i think. :P

tnt

tears for fears (skylark)

wanna say i heard praise cats- shined on you...but maybe im remembering that i heard that song when i was driving down

will think of more when i fully regain consciousness :P

hmm just wondering if ur michelle's friend the gal in the jersey?

if so...... :o:)

that's spyderchic's friend

Well im back "home" now...had a great time w/ you all...its always a pleasure hanging out w/ you guys, gotta love those patron silvers ::)...went to amika the following night for "sundance", was jammed packed...great music as well.

i'll upload my pics very soon, btw dan i have the best pic of Ralph having his "moment"...i'll try to upload lol.

;)

Guest barstar diana

Cedric fucking rocks

wow--thats alot to say for him. dont get me wrong i thought he rocked it, but would go no where close to saying that much....id give him 4 out 5 stars...i caught his whole set and at the begining he dropped it, kinda got monotonus and then started dropping it again....so all in all excellent--but not spectacular...PLZ dont quote my spellind :P