Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nic Fanciulli Review

Guest musicalmissionary

Guest Electric Eel

So good to meet you guys, brief as it was.

I arrived around 4 and left 10ish (I think?) Really enjoyed the last hour in the main room and was pleasantly suprirsed to have plenty of room to move around and breathe.

Till next time :)

hmm just wondering if ur michelle's friend the gal in the jersey?

if so...... :o:)

that's spyderchic's friend

Well im back "home" now...had a great time w/ you all...its always a pleasure hanging out w/ you guys, gotta love those patron silvers ::)...went to amika the following night for "sundance", was jammed packed...great music as well.

i'll upload my pics very soon, btw dan i have the best pic of Ralph having his "moment"...i'll try to upload lol.

;)

Thats my friend Lisa, she had to leave to catch her flight to Tallahassee :'(

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AlanS

:o

Nic delivered a great fucking mainroom set, techno and acid all over the place, old school detroit flavor...definately a top night @ Space...giving Wink a run for his money ;) Off the chain!

Always a good time hanging with you all ;D

JACK NATION ALL NIGHT LONG

JACK NATION ALL NIGHT LONG!!!

best night at space that i can remember in recent memory.

Hell yeah, three days later and I still can't get this out of my head...what a night...

Guest trancelator

damn night was off the hook......i gotta thank the cjers that stayed with jamie and i till the mofo closed....carisa, the chibster, diogo...it was one of the greatest times ive ever had....we left space when it closed around 1 and had to take my buddy to the airport, who had an amazing time as well...bombs after bombs were dropped all night and day...great to see so many cjers again....patrick and irene (thx for taking so many pics.. :P) alex, ramon, danny, pod, rolly, alan, renzo..damn..cant remember i saw so many peeps.....

bombs that i remember (cant remember if they were inside or out though.. :P)

underworld- two months off

planet funk - switch

trance song from oakenfolds tranceport (3 drives on vinyl maybe)

chiapet- westworld (skylark)

Unkle - in a state.. ;D ;D ;D

blur - song 2

lenny kravitz remix of r u gonna go my way..i think. :P

tnt

tears for fears (skylark)

wanna say i heard praise cats- shined on you...but maybe im remembering that i heard that song when i was driving down

will think of more when i fully regain consciousness :P

Great to see everyone. What a way to get the year started! 8) We got some great pics of everyone. We'll get those pics to you sometime soon. BTW Diego, great recap of the night. Some others tunes I remember were Superchumbo-"Dirty Filthy" and a remix of U2's "Where the Streets Have No Name." Awesome! ;D

Guest musicalmissionary

Cedric fucking rocks

Nic went as big as any dj I've ever seen. The closest thing I've experienced to Sasha and Digweed's Delta Heavy Tour in 2002.

wow--thats alot to say for him. dont get me wrong i thought he rocked it, but would go no where close to saying that much....id give him 4 out 5 stars...i caught his whole set and at the begining he dropped it, kinda got monotonus and then started dropping it again....so all in all excellent--but not spectacular...PLZ dont quote my spellind :P

I would like to requalify my statement...

For about an hour and a half of Nic's set... he went as big as any dj I've ever seen. The closest thing I've experienced to Sasha and Digweed's Delta Heavy Tour in 2002.

For me personally, I hadn't heard a dj who packed that kinda firepower since Delta Heavy 2002. Probably because I've been a househead since then and the few times I've tried to give a progressive dj a chance (Deep Dish a few times, Howells a few times, Seaman, Klienenberg) they've disappointed me. Nic Fanciulli has rekindled my desire for that over-the-top sound it seems only a few dj's can deliver.

But you're right, I did overstate my claim. Delta Heavy 2002 in Dallas was at least 4 hours of non-stop frenzied madness versus Nic's 1.5 hours. But we are talking 2 guys versus 1 so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Guest RCordeschi

:o

Nic delivered a great fucking mainroom set, techno and acid all over the place, old school detroit flavor...definately a top night @ Space...giving Wink a run for his money ;) Off the chain!

Always a good time hanging with you all ;D

best night at space that i can remember in recent memory.

I should have never left my beautiful MIAMI...I wanna cry, I missed most likely the best night of the year at Space. Can someone hand me a gun so I could shoot myself...j/k.

Glad everyone had a blast!!!!!

Guest ramon

damn night was off the hook......i gotta thank the cjers that stayed with jamie and i till the mofo closed....carisa, the chibster, diogo...it was one of the greatest times ive ever had....we left space when it closed around 1 and had to take my buddy to the airport, who had an amazing time as well...bombs after bombs were dropped all night and day...great to see so many cjers again....patrick and irene (thx for taking so many pics.. :P) alex, ramon, danny, pod, rolly, alan, renzo..damn..cant remember i saw so many peeps.....

bombs that i remember (cant remember if they were inside or out though.. :P)

underworld- two months off

planet funk - switch

trance song from oakenfolds tranceport (3 drives on vinyl maybe)

chiapet- westworld (skylark)

Unkle - in a state.. ;D ;D ;D

blur - song 2

lenny kravitz remix of r u gonna go my way..i think. :P

tnt

tears for fears (skylark)

wanna say i heard praise cats- shined on you...but maybe im remembering that i heard that song when i was driving down

will think of more when i fully regain consciousness :P

here's a ton more spots.

ac/dc - tnt (remix)

pirates of tribal - greece 2004

sander k - the fruit (buick project remix)

alex neri - aurora

alex neri - housetrack

u2 - where the streets have no name (falcon remix)

dire straits - money for nothing (falcon&solana mix)

funky junction - voices (re-edit?)

deep dish - bagel

deep dish - flashdance (skylark mix)

tears for fears vs skylark - shout

ethan - in my heart (masiello & blades re-edit)

inner city - good life (eric prydz remix/re-edit)

steve angello - acid

a guy called gerald - voodoo ray (acid mix) 1988 bitches!!!

the chemical brothers - electronic battle weapon #7

we got some acid some techno and some house .. wish we had a recording!!

and as i said before

Guest ramon

I arrived around 4 and left 10ish (I think?) Really enjoyed the last hour in the main room and was pleasantly suprirsed to have plenty of room to move around and breathe.

Well im back "home" now...had a great time w/ you all...its always a pleasure hanging out w/ you guys, gotta love those patron silvers ::)...went to amika the following night for "sundance", was jammed packed...great music as well.

i'll upload my pics very soon, btw dan i have the best pic of Ralph having his "moment"...i'll try to upload lol.

;)

rule #1 about miami .. you don't schedule flights before 8pm the next day!

nice to meet her though .. ;)

Guest Electric Eel

;)

rule #1 about miami .. you don't schedule flights before 8pm the next day!

nice to meet her though .. ;)

;D

Yeah shes a retard. She never learns, she does this everytime she comes down.

Guest trancelator

does DDG remember falling while trying to talk on the cell phone ? lol

hahahaha. Damn, wish I could have got a pic of that. Happens to the best of us though. ;)

Guest RCordeschi

I agree it happens to the best of us. Thank god for our wonderful friends that take care of us and remind us of all the stupid sh!t we did.

Guest ddg

lmaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooo

thx for the lovely reminder ;) ;)

also a couple more bombs that i remember....

deux - sometimes (main room and patio ) 8) 8)

chab- closer to me(patio) couldnt believe it.... ;D

call on me

zoot woman - grey day....

Guest ic143

that pic is da bomb!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

Thanks! I took soo many. PM me w/your email address. I have a great pic of you and Carisa! You laugh your ass off when you see it! ;D

Guest ic143

Oh Lord, Im scared to see which ones she will post. LOL!

(but i think the funny one of me and ddg should go up) LOL!

You got it babes!

DSC02915.jpg