Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nocturnal Patio vs Space patio... I have the 411!

V. Barbarino

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bcnjunkie

Main room ? what about the river rock bars ? and the steps that will light with a splashing effect as you ascend the second floor ? ... originally it was to be electric escalators but the idea was discarded for obvious reasons..... All around I don't think there will be a club that can compete (aesthetics wise). The only place I can think that has that amount of Hi-Tech is Sven Vaths' Cocoon in Frankfurt (with it's "cocoon" recessed wall pods where you can also order bottles from an electronic screen, dim the lights, control the music volume in your unit and all sorts of cool tech stuff.

Also the sound system in Nocturnal will be unparalleled. It's custom hand made in England to fit the acoustical proportions of the building

Guest mp3some

what she said .... i can't wait .. cuban coffee tostadas and techno .. what else do you want?

Hot bitches and house music! ;D

8)

WERD!!! I'll have two of each !~ ;D

... funny how the thread somehow veered into a latin snacks discussion.... :P go figure!!!!

Guest barstar diana

I was gonna do a article for cj, but i'm too busy to, so heres the cliff notes...

I got a tour of the entire club and the patio.

Lets get what I do not know out of the way first. I do not know if:

1. nocturnal can get the vipers into the main room

2. the dj booth in the main room is gonna be an issuse for some.

3. The main room and other room are small. I'm not sure how this is going to compete with Space.

Right now I'd say main room vs main room, Space wins for now...

Now onto the patio..

It's not even a question on who's going to win this battle.. Hands down ever CJer will be at nocturnal for after hours...

It wasn't even a contest!!!! From the view, to the Ferarri designed screen that is above you, to the massive ACed booth to the removable stage for shows to the water falls, to the vip section to the dumb waiter system to the elevator, to the nice breeze to the sound system!!!

The cover for the patio on the dance floor is a screen, so they will project moives onto it, and play them with the music.

Their example is an opening with like volcano and shit like that. They have right now about 30 different programs ready to run on it.

You can see the Miami cruise ships from the dance floor, they left a huge gap so you can see all of Miami... (or crawl on envy's roof to cut ac lines, what ever is your thang)

Nocturnal will have a full kitchen so you can buy dinner or lunch or breakfast and seating that is non vip, so you can rest your feet and chill...

Vip bottle orders are wirelessly sent so your order comes in minutes rather than 30 minutes. The bottles get put into a dumb waiter in the basment and shot upto your floor where they deliver it. The club is a tech geeks dream come true.

One cool this is they put columns about 5 feet off the bars in the main room, this divides the dance floor to the bar space and creates a nice traffice flow, in theory at least.

They even have high end vip seats. Flip a switch and your curtains close and the glass blacks out so no one can see.

Any room can be opened without the others being opened as well.

Unless space remodles it's patio, regarless if the nocturnal main room does well or not, you can bet the farm, that after hours will have a new home come mid feb to late feb..

My advice for space is to move the booth!!!!!

Maybe you'll even see me out there after hours for a little felix the house cat action...

;)

i want to see this crazi place ur talking bout!

Guest Cosmigonon

Pastelitos de guallava and empanadas de carne ..... :o :o

You mean, guayaba?

Anyway, mejor un bistec de hígado encebollado, con unas torrejitas de maíz nuevo... :P

Guest ramon

whats w/ the whole food/coffee thing...u guys that bored?

you get hungry after long hours away from food as well as being tired .. :)

Guest RCordeschi

whats w/ the whole food/coffee thing...u guys that bored?

you get hungry after long hours away from food as well as being tired .. :)

I concur.

Guest fairyDust

que vendan aguardiente mas bien ...

Yuck!

Guaro at nocturnal...hmmm :)

pero que sea Llanero o Nectar...

Que manada de borrachos! :P

Guest LeVeL

talk about getting threadjacked...lol

this went from the Nocturnal Information Hotline to Beverages served at your local cafteria...lol

Guest Cosmigonon

que vendan aguardiente mas bien ...

Yuck!

Guaro at nocturnal...hmmm :)

pero que sea Llanero o Nectar...

Parse, qué rico un aguardientico antioqueño a las 10 de la mañana en el patio... ;D