Clubplanet Nightlife Community

USC vs. Ok Halftime Show w/ Ashlee Simpson

Guest slamminshaun

Guest slamminshaun

Did you hear her get BOOED big time?

did you hear her voice!!!!

Yeah. I'm considering sending her the bill to repair my sliding glass door. :-X

Guest web_norah

she is got one hell of a publicist for all the appearances she's making...she also is on on the cover of Allure Mag and basically on every tabloid/ gossip mag

Guest web_norah

they booked her cos her dad is hustling big time and because she is basically a miss goody shoes Lindsay Lohan prototype (ready-made pop that goes platinum on a first run). there is no risk for the networks here, she is already been thorugh the lip synch fiasco.

they could have chosen anyone for this really.

Guest JMT

i was at the game.

it was much worse in person, they booed her 3 times.

first when her name was announced at the beg of halftime, then as she started singing (which was HORRIBLE) then after she was done, and it continued as she walked off the sideline to the tunnel by the front row of seats. LOL, mercifully the camera in the stadium didnt show her face as she finished her song.

it was a quite a star studded event. from my seat i could see Jessica Simpson, Shaq, P Diddy, OJ Simpson and his bronco chauffer Al Cowlings, and Alshee Simpson before halftime walking through the club level :P.....

OJ....... how the f does this guy show his face? i saw him chatting it up with the people around him, laughing. if i was nearer to him i would have heckled his ass. what a loser. someone should have thrown a beer at his ass. maybe he was looking for his wifes killer in section 141.

I thought it was hard to top John Melloncamp's halftime show during TG. I like JCM, but he's old and his song sucked!!!

Kelly Clarkson did really well, you can tell she can sing. The other two sucked ass and AS career is ova!!!!!

I don't care what some say, that young kids were not watching it, so they won't know, but I think it all trickles down and no network will put her back on the air...

Guest RCordeschi

Did you hear her get BOOED big time?

LMAO!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

I missed it. Watched most of the game' date=' but not the halftime show. Does anyone have a link or somewhere I may be able to find it?

did you hear her voice!!!!

[/quote']

Yeah. I'm considering sending her the bill to repair my sliding glass door. :-X

OJ....... how the f does this guy show his face? i saw him chatting it up with the people around him, laughing. if i was nearer to him i would have heckled his ass. what a loser. someone should have thrown a beer at his ass. maybe he was looking for his wifes killer in section 141.

He shows his face because he was found innocent in a court of law......

So apparently he didn't do it ;D

Guest JMT

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Damn, I can't believe I missed this...What a horrible act and voice. She ends with that stupid face she always ends shows with...the "I'm opposite from my sis yet try to sing like her except I'm a rebel in disguise." face.

Guest tres-b

hilarious... 8)

Guest LeVeL

I missed the Halftime Show...but who would want to watch Ashley Simpson Perform shes horrible. Critiquing her is even funnier..lol

This girl got some balls though...it must hurt to get booed like that.

Guest slamminshaun

Let's review her three chances to impress us:

First, the VMA awards last year. Umm....I gave the girl the benefit of the doubt, but she REALLY sucked.

Second, the SNL fiasco. Now, I lumped her into the same category as that fraud Britney Spears.

Finally, last night. I wasn't even watching the halftime show. I was in my bedroom waiting for the game to come back on. Next thing I know, I heard what could only be described as my dog takin' it in the ass from a gorilla. At first I couldn't believe it. I said to my wife, "who's singing, Ashlee Simpson? haha" I'll be damned....it WAS her.

Ashlee, you better go back to 7th Heaven fast!! You make me wanna' P-P-P-P-Puuuuuuuuuke!!

Guest barstar diana

Let's review her three chances to impress us:

First' date=' the VMA awards last year. Umm....I gave the girl the benefit of the doubt, but she REALLY sucked.

Second, the SNL fiasco. Now, I lumped her into the same category as that fraud Britney Spears.

Finally, last night. I wasn't even watching the halftime show. I was in my bedroom waiting for the game to come back on. Next thing I know, I heard what could only be described as my dog takin' it in the ass from a gorilla. At first I couldn't believe it. I said to my wife, "who's singing, Ashlee Simpson? haha" I'll be damned....it WAS her.

Ashlee, you better go back to 7th Heaven fast!! You make me wanna' P-P-P-P-Puuuuuuuuuke!!

[/quote']

lmao she should just let her sister do the singing and rake in the money.. :P

Guest EaglesFan2120

Christ! That was ter-a-ble! I'm willing to bet that this will be the last "live" performance we'll be seeing from this joke of an artist. In my opinion, the older sister got the looks & the voice....just not the brains.