Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spacefest vs Ultra vs Tiesto on South Beach vs Ibiza United Fest WMC 2005

V. Barbarino

From what I have been told by Dancestar Tiesto will be Thursday March 24th from 6pm - 11pm

Interesting hours...on the beach? Whereabouts? (pardon me if there is a usual spot on the beach where a DJ would spin, I've never seen one on the beach in SoBe)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coach

It's usually around 12th - 13th. I don't know, though. I could see the stupid commission yanking their permit if it is not actually going to be the Dancestar awards. They like doing that shit.

Guest web_norah

duh. you need to take reading 101 -since you claim to be such a hardcore American

we were talking about the return of Coxy last year.....

if it aint Laurent Garnier, i cant think of anyone bigger than Coxy or DT or Garnier that i'd go see.....

Guest ramon

duh. you need to take reading 101 -since you claim to be such a hardcore American

we were talking about the return of Coxy last year.....

if it aint Laurent Garnier, i cant think of anyone bigger than Coxy or DT or Garnier that i'd go see.....

Laurent has a new album out soon! :)

Guest maru37

If Morillo plays the Ultra tent then I am simply tickled. Nice to hear he's bringing the whole crew.

Question for y'all: did anyone think that Tiesto at Space last year was not really that good? I listened for about 45 minutes and then went upstairs to catch the end of Alex Neri and then Sander, and then never went back down.

The fact remains, I will still get hype for Tiesto if he plays the beach. Let this be true!

Guest cool1g

found this on the net:

DanceStar USA 2005

March 23, 2005

Live on Ocean Drive and 10th Street.

March 24, 2005 Tiesto live on the beach

and Sasha can't play Ultra b/c he has his residency at Avalon in Los Angeles, (always the last Sat of the month)...unless they move it up a week this March....

okay - i stand corrected - Sasha's March residency date is moved up to March 19th so he can be in Miami the following weekend...

Guest slamminshaun

Question for y'all: did anyone think that Tiesto at Space last year was not really that good?

You will be hard pressed to find anyone that agrees with that (anyone who likes Tiesto, that is...)

Went to two shows at Space last year. The "Just Be" tour was awesome. Never felt a vibe like that at Space before, but I don't exactly go EVERY week either. The second time around was the night he was at The Bay and then Space afterward. He played deeper that time and I liked it, but it wasn't like the first time. He had more trainwrecks the 2nd time around and CD-R's skippin' and shit like that. Sorta Effed up my vibe a little.

Guest maru37

The "Just Be" tour WAS amazing. Maybe I just wasn't feeling Tiesto that night. Or maybe it's because my friend is obsessed with Sander and he wouldn't let me go downstairs.

Guest spacecadet

From what I have been told by Dancestar Tiesto will be Thursday March 24th from 6pm - 11pm

where at

On the beach. That's what I was wondering though in my past post...where???

is it going to be like that ultra on the beach (miami beach convetion center) or on the sand where on in the playa