Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question to Space staff and WMC promoters (about DJ Vibe... bring him down)

Bling

Just heard in my car a set by DJ Vibe. Damn that was nasty........ has he ever played space? his style is perfect for that main room he would tear it up nasty style...

does anyone know if hes playin ultra or anywhere for wmc. if so i def would check him out.

Guest web_norah

he played Thanksgiving last year

he sent your boy M Schultz back to the bleachers ............

Vibe comes to NY - - we missed him this weekend :(

but he is one of the best and favorites (like DT)

Guest web_norah

back to the question....on 04 he played at NV with DT

03 he played at Maze, he usually does one party

stay tuned :)

Just heard in my car a set by DJ Vibe. Damn that was nasty........ has he ever played space? his style is perfect for that main room he would tear it up nasty style...

does anyone know if hes playin ultra or anywhere for wmc. if so i def would check him out.

saw him at maze 2 years ago wmc.

siiiiick

Guest web_norah

vibe is comming but not to space...

look for him and calderone together..

yeah basically like last year.......

which i am sure none of you went to see at NV ::)

Guest LeVeL

Yeah Vibe is fucking awesome..I feel sorry I missed him last year @ Space. From what i heard that day he fucked it up nasty and that his transition after Markus was awful since Markus was playing his Progressive Sound..when he ended his set.

Guest web_norah

pretty much ...

Markus was doing the trance anthems energizer "opening set" and it was terrible (given the time he was playing, bpms, type of music, etc). it was the show-and-tell set for 93.1 fanfare.

Vibe came and saved the night but it was tough....i saw it from beginning to end, it was so awesome how he rescued it and a dead dancefloor turned into mayhem ..class!

Guest LeVeL

pretty much ...

Markus was doing the trance anthems energizer "opening set" and it was terrible (given the time he was playing, bpms, type of music, etc). it was the show-and-tell set for 93.1 fanfare.

Vibe came and saved the night but it was tough....i saw it from beginning to end, it was so awesome how he rescued it and a dead dancefloor turned into mayhem ..class!

Ohh please Norah you seem to believe everything Markus Plays is House and its not.

But anyways..I heard the good news of Vibe taking control from the hard task of overcoming such a high.

But one thing I have to ask does Dj Vibe play around with the crowd does he make his presence felt out in the deck or is he a dead soul in the deck just playing jams.

I heard a lot of people compare him to DT...so I was wondering since DT tends to fuck around with the crowd but pulling bullhorns or taking out a flashlight and lighting it up on the crowd..ect.

Guest web_norah
you seem to believe everything Markus Plays is House and its not

no

i believe he plays trance (i've heard him play trance and opening, which he did an awful job at that night).

eveyrone has their own style, Vibe has his, DT has definitely a unique touch (and he isnt "always" talking or doing the flashlight thing), i happen to love DT's, he acknowledges his fans and tells you what he'll play, etc etc...and thats why they stand the test of time (after many years) and fierceness. you dont like it? fine. they're still my favorites :)

Guest LeVeL

no

i believe he plays trance (i've heard him play trance and opening, which he did an awful job at that night).

eveyrone has their own style, Vibe has his, DT has definitely a unique touch (and he isnt "always" talking or doing the flashlight thing), i happen to love DT's, he acknowledges his fans and tells you what he'll play, etc etc...and thats why they stand the test of time (after many years) and fierceness. you dont like it? fine. they're still my favorites :)

I like DT really but his Flashlight on a Crackhead stunt is getting kind of old...dont you think...lol

Guest web_norah

whether you like it or not.........old/ new......flashlight....i love it

it is the DJ's DJ party every wmc...

the result speaks for itself.