Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Internet dating: Advise me Junkies!

Guest EaglesFan2120

Guest EaglesFan2120

I just had a chick find my profile online (AOL) and after a little chit chat she seems to be pretty cool (not to mention from the pic, shes kinda cute)....she wants to meet...should i stay or should i go.... ???

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest julio305

Cool ,just remember .might not be her in the pic.So before you meet her , have a plan. Shes hot ur call to stay or leave. she is busted , make sure before u get their to tell one of your boys to call u like in 30 min .So when he calls u if she is busted tell him to play along and u act like who ever is on the phone has an emergency and needs u to help them....

Guest swirlundergrounder

A friend of mine at work recently started to seriously date this girl he met on friendster.com. I guess they first sent each other emails for a month and then started talking on the phone. They fell in live b4 they even met and I guess when they met it was like magic. I saw his girlfriend for the first time on NYE and they looked totally happy together...He says it's the best thing to ever happen to him..Imagine that!!!!! How lucky was he??

Guest coach

Just don't forget the adam's apple spot check.

An extremely good point. Unless you like that kind of thing. No judgements here.

Guest barstar diana

dont be so mean, you never know she might be a nice girl. I would make a meeting for somewhere with a very public enviorment--so if shes busted you can dip...and if she cute :: well you know what to do :P

Guest EaglesFan2120

Alright....I have to admit that I feel like an internet nerd meeting some chick from AOL, but hey....If it gets me laid with a good looking chick, whatthehell~ ;)

Guest DrFired

Cool ,just remember .might not be her in the pic.So before you meet her , have a plan. Shes hot ur call to stay or leave. she is busted , make sure before u get their to tell one of your boys to call u like in 30 min .So when he calls u if she is busted tell him to play along and u act like who ever is on the phone has an emergency and needs u to help them....

Damn Julio...looks like you had a lot of expertise with online dating!!!

Guest kcariaga

Yeah but the guy was doing coke with her in his trailer....not a great idea for a first meeting with a stranger!

Guest Clauds

Myspace is full of psychos. everyone has a list of like 1000 friends ...right ::)

WRONG! Not everyone on myspace has such a ridiculous long list.