Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Internet dating: Advise me Junkies!

Guest EaglesFan2120

Guest pod

That is what sets us apart as an online community I think. We've all gotten to know each other as people first, and like you said, if hookups happen, they happen. Big deal. I've done it, I'm sure you have, and I'm guessing others have too. The nice thing about that is, I don't see any drama resulting from it, again because we all tend to know each other as people first.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL... vroooooooooooompsssssssst

Mike, don't tell me you're a turbo fanatic too.LOL Only a true turbo nut would know the whole vroooompssst orchestrated popping and swooshing sounds that come from turbos ,wastegates and blow off valves. LOL ;D

I wouldn't call myself a fanatic but I've driven them and I love the feeling (and the sound) of driving a turbo. I'd love a WRX STI if they didn't charge you so much extra above and beyond the normal WRX for non-motor improvements like the badging and body kit.

Mike, trust me there is a huge difference performance wise between the WRX and the WRX STI. The WRX comes with a 2 liter turbocharged engine with 227 hp (detuned), a 5 speed AWD transmission and a regular suspension which is not a bad starting point. The STI on the other hand is like a WRX on steroids. The only thing they share in common is the body. It has a 2.5 liter turbocharged engine with 300hp and a bulletproof 6 speed awd transmission with a rally spec suspension. It's pretty much the closest thing to the actual race car. It 's just as quick as a porsche carrera. 0-60 in 4.9 clicks and clears the quarter mile in 13.2 sec. Damn fast for $32,000 Also the mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 276 hp 6 gears and awd. Those cars are serious. they've been dominating Rally in europe and the rest of the world for over 12 years now. They just recently got introduced to the US. That's why a lot of people think they are just hopped up japanese sedans, when in fact they are not. They are serious performance cars.

Guest coach

Webcams are creepy.

Actually, webcams are one of the most awesome inventions in quite some time, at least of a home-use variety of invention. The other day, my employers got one. They are older and their son and grandchildren recently moved out of state. They got one two. I helped them set it all up and the grandchildren were thrilled at being able to actually SEE their grandparents again, rather than just talk on the phone. They could show the grandparents their new home, at least that room, anyway. And the grandparents could see the children. Certainly it does not replace an actual visit, but it is a good supporting measure between visits. If used properly, they can really enhance the communication between friends and family separated by distance. It was SO cool to watch those kids go crazy over seeing their grandparents who they missed so much.

Webcams are creepy.

Actually, webcams are one of the most awesome inventions in quite some time, at least of a home-use variety of invention. The other day, my employers got one. They are older and their son and grandchildren recently moved out of state. They got one two. I helped them set it all up and the grandchildren were thrilled at being able to actually SEE their grandparents again, rather than just talk on the phone. They could show the grandparents their new home, at least that room, anyway. And the grandparents could see the children. Certainly it does not replace an actual visit, but it is a good supporting measure between visits. If used properly, they can really enhance the communication between friends and family separated by distance. It was SO cool to watch those kids go crazy over seeing their grandparents who they missed so much.

They are great, I agree. I use mine all the time with friends on MSN...it's funny to see someone's face online...