Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gervettes?

Guest Fez

Guest LdySphynx

Well, it proves that looks aren't everything. Gives us ugly guys hope.

Great answer... ;D

You guys really need to give yourselves a little more credit......and yeah it seems that looks aren't everything, but popularity is in this case ;)!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mikepayne

Well, it proves that looks aren't everything. Gives us ugly guys hope.

Werd. Score one for team ugly.

now if he could only spin .....

Hes actually quite good at Space.

Gotta agree. I thought Cedric used to suck at crobar, but Eddy made me eat my words once he moved over to Space. I think he stole Oscar's record bag or something.

Guest fairyDust

Hmmmmmmm, interesting thought.....I wonder if these same "Gervettes" would even bother to give him the time of day if he wasn't a DJ, cause I don't know if anyone else has noticed.....but he is not the best looking man around.

Man, the things a pair of TurnTables will get you :P!!!!

lol..."Gervettes" aka..dj whores :P

Guest mikepayne

Hmmmmmmm, interesting thought.....I wonder if these same "Gervettes" would even bother to give him the time of day if he wasn't a DJ, cause I don't know if anyone else has noticed.....but he is not the best looking man around.

That's what Gervettes means in French.

Guest durrtylexx

lmao WOW ...ha ha ha

Guest durrtylexx

Well' date=' it proves that looks aren't everything. Gives us ugly guys hope.

[/quote']

Yeah leave some hope for us. We're just straight up repulsive and offensive looking. .....Hopefully we'll meet our match someday. :P

werd :P

Guest lulamishka

Actually I dont really consider the Gervettes to be DJ Whores, they are pretty much committed to one man...Cedric. Its the other DjWhores that skeeve me out.

You got that right! :-X

Guest fairyDust

Actually I dont really consider the Gervettes to be DJ Whores, they are pretty much committed to one man...Cedric. Its the other DjWhores that skeeve me out.

Yeah, commited to one man, just cause he's a dj!...the guy is not good looking...I highly doubt he'd have all those chicks if he was just an average Joe.

Yeah, commited to one man, just cause he's a dj!...the guy is not good looking...I highly doubt he'd have all those chicks if he was just an average Joe.

True, but if you ever talk to him, you will find that Cedric is a pretty nice guy.

Guest mursa

True, but if you ever talk to him, you will find that Cedric is a pretty nice guy.

lol....this coming from a Dirty Sanchette ! ;D

Guest LeVeL

Watch out their might be some Gervettes on Cooljunkie lurking around...lol ;D

there are sooo many chicks in miami, who cares how many chicks so and so has..find your own, and enjoy them...if one says no NEXT..big deal...

I couldn't agree more. If you can't hook up in miami, than you need help. The ratio is like 5 to 1. They're all over. Like roaches.

Guest fairyDust

Hmmmmmmm' date=' interesting thought.....I wonder if these same "Gervettes" would even bother to give him the time of day if he wasn't a DJ, cause I don't know if anyone else has noticed.....but he is not the best looking man around.

[/quote']

Watch out their might be some Gervettes on Cooljunkie lurking around...lol ;D

Like who?...you!? :P :-*