Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dj line up for fliptoniaaa

Guest djtroko

Hey djs anyone wanna slip me in their slot. I will make that dancefloor break in peaces. I am bringing in my crate of MENUDO records and I have a very special remix of Ricky Martins "LIVIN LA VIDA LOCA" plus a very rare bootleg of "FOLLOW THE LEADER" which I haven't spun in a while... Come on guys... just a small intro....

;D ;D ;D I was only kiddin... I always tell the truth... even when I lie...

Lookin foward to meetin all you junkies... Maybe next time I can spin a mini house or prog set...

This party is lookin awsome...

I know you've been posting to bring whatever you're drinking but I wasn't sure about how much to bring... A case of beer cause it looks like a fukin long day and hard liquor will leave you fucked up by 12 if you start drinkin at the middle of the day... Is anyone buying a keg... Love those fuckers and havent seen one in a house party since I graduated from UF in 2000. (Kegs are not sold in Puerto Rico just in case, for some tax policy reason I am unaware of)...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mp3some

Hey Koky, I play Merengue....you think you can squeeze me in. If worst comes to worst...I give them some gasolina....dale mas gasolina.....

Can't wait for this....I get to meet some of you Cocky sunsofbitches.... :) whip you up in some Madden, Texas Hold Em....

HAHAHA!!

Guest Justin Johnson

awesome my first ever junkie party and I'm the opening DJ... thanks a lot Koky

just curious can all the other DJs post their musical style please.

I play anywhere from Deep/Tech/Prog House to Trance/Tech Trance and some Techno

since it's an early set i'll probably play some tech/proggy house

Dude, play what you feel is best... whatever ur feeling lately... u wil basically st the pace for the day and into the next guy... JJ i havent heard but beleive spins house?..

lookin fwd to this! ;D

.- 8)

Yeah, I play house, but I have enough of an arsenal that I'll easily be able to come out of your set. Been spinnin' for 19 years, so it's no sweat. ;)