Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PRESSURE...

The bootleg, damn that's ghetto fabulous...

------------------

"I just can't believe all the things people say... why must I deal with this shit, every fuckin' day?" - Harry Romero

Resident Dj Club Exit's Red Room Every Friday...

Email: En0rgize@aol.com

I have a copy of it I think its with mada too, but the version I have is bad ... Worse than the Silent nick bootlegs I heard. If you want I can send it to you via ICQ or email just give me some address or something.

for those of you that chill inside the dj booth... next time he plays it keep ur eye on the cd... unless he puts it in a case and shoves it down his pants, u better snatch that shit when u have the chance! HAH! cwm2.gif

hey, that kinda rhymed cwm12.gif

oh shit, i almost forgot about stand by me. wtf ever happen with that track?! haven't heard it for a while.

com'n draper, if u're gonna play old shit at least play the rare/not released/never gonna be released old shit... RIGHT!?

for some reason i think draper reads this board... ever since ppl starting talking about the shit he plays is garbage, i noticed his music playlist has gone SOFT!! even at 5 or 6am i still hear vocal tracks... what happened to the afterhours?? i don't think it's as good anymore. leave the vocal/house/tribal stuff for opening to 2am... start dropping those hard tracks from 2/3am 'til closing!! i hear most of the guys in the bathroom talk about they heading to SF for afterhours... that means draper's afterhours are starting to suck! and from my own experience, i starting to agree... damn i never thought i would say that... oh well

and for all those draper lovers, i'm not bashing him or starting any fights... cos if u ask anyone on this board they'll tell u that i was and still a big fan of his... just that he's been disappointing me lately.

alright, laters! justin if u reading this, i'm stopping by ur room tomorrow night. can't wait until u drop those 145 bpm tracks.

latersssssssssssssssssssss

If you want real ghetto, do what I do..

dl the original by Billy Joel....

Listen to it over and over and pretend ur inside exit when u hear it.....

Or maybe speed the original up.......

Something to hold u over, I guess....

------------------

avalon%202.1.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

-----------------------

Do You Hear It?? Its Coming......

--------------

When I Think About You... My Feelings Cant Explain..Why After All This Time..My Feelings...

The thoughts that some of you possess..

actually if you were smart, push the book over the booth, have a friend catch it and run like hell smile.gif

peace

justin higgins

btw.. do that and me and tony will hunt you down wink.gif

------------------

"I just can't believe all the things people say... why must I deal with this shit, every fuckin' day?" - Harry Romero

Resident Dj Club Exit's Red Room Every Friday...

Email: En0rgize@aol.com

911 I got the song off of Audio Galaxy. I didn't know the original was from Billy Joel I always thought it was from Am I merciful track from Gladiator... I could have swore I heard that beat really slow. Draper doesnt use CD's He uses some kind of Digital Media I think, One song per DisC. At least thats the way they were described to me by my brother...

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by avalondon3

what a fag, lets pretend we're in exit listening to the sounds of draper:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by avalondon3

:eek:

utterly abused.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by alextclam

and while u're at it, snatch diamonds, crouching tiger, tarantella, gladiator... cwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gif

You can get the full version of Diamonds on clubadict.com

Just go to the music page...its the for free download. Some of the other Draper tracks you're looking for are there, but not the full versions.

P.S. you have to spell it addict, with 2 D's....for some reason it didnt show up when I tried to post it spelled right.