Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where do U get your Music?

I am a Dj from North Jersey. I am new to this music board. I go to Exit preety much every Friday night. I have been looking at all the songs you people talk about on this forum and i d/l them all and they all aren't that good.

I have noticed some of the NEWEST HOTTEST tracks coming from full CDs like the new Sound Factory and Exit CD mixes like "The Best Of SF V.4", "Live At Cancun Spring Break 2001", "New York Hard Traxx V.7", SF 16 Part 2 (vocal night) ect..

I get all these CDs from IRC DCCs, Record stores, and some other online sites....

Where do you think is the best place to get music is besides record stores?

I shop at three distinct record stores, alot of stuff comes through my E-Mail, and the majority of my music is burned for me.

Peace

Justin Higgins

------------------

"I just can't believe all the things people say... why must I deal with this shit, every fuckin' day?" - Harry Romero

Resident Dj Club Exit's Red Room Every Friday...

Email: En0rgize@aol.com

justin, who burns your stuff for you? I am looking for a hookup, since i DJ on cd-only and its tough for me to get music. Let me know if there is any way we can work something out...IBclubbin@aol.com

BG

------------------

Underground will live forever baby!!..We just like ROACHES....we never die...always livin!

im having trouble usein trancetunnel.net

i grabbed one song and i cant grab anymore and its telling me to sign in as trancemaster1 but i do not see a place to do that,

help would be appreciated

thankyou

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg