Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The 'Official' American Idol Season 4 thread

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

Yep guys..It's that time again to evaluate the new seasons hopeful talent and wannabes here on the 'Official American Idol Season 4 thread (From the one who brought you the official Apprentice season 2 thread. All disclaimers mentioned in the official apprentice 2 thread apply to the American Idol thread also)..

Personally I have it on in the other room but I can't stand to watch it. Some of these singers or wannabes in these preliminary rounds are just horrible.

Maybe I can get on this show by humming to synth in the course of Duarde's SANDSTORM............NOT...................YUCK..ICK....BLAHHHH :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LdySphynx

OMG, too fucking funny.......did you guys see the contestant that siad he was Toni Braxton's cousin, LMAO!!!!!!

If I were Toni Braxton i'd sue him!!!!!

Guest lulamishka

Have they had the San Francisco auditions yet??

A client of where I work is a finalist and I wanna see her! And BOY can she sing! 8)

new apprentice season Terry, thats what i am feeling

You like The Apprentice? I am so surprised... It's the most fake reality show I have ever seen, designed purely for a ratings grab...no real criteria for success...can't stand it. Branson's Quest was at least interesting...

Guest JMT

You like The Apprentice? I am so surprised... It's the most fake reality show I have ever seen, designed purely for a ratings grab...no real criteria for success...can't stand it. Branson's Quest was at least interesting...

started off good but Trump is going to run in to the cellar from over-exposure.

Guest swirlundergrounder

started off good but Trump is going to run in to the cellar from over-exposure.

dammit people!! lol this is the American Idol thread not the Donald Thread....

Guest swirlundergrounder

OMG, too fucking funny.......did you guys see the contestant that siad he was Toni Braxton's cousin, LMAO!!!!!!

If I were Toni Braxton i'd sue him!!!!!

That dude was crazy!! But the blonde girl at the end was even crazier.....!!!!

Guest LeVeL

Yep that blonde chick def scared me with the voices in her head :o...lol..

ohhhh Shit....hahahahahahaha...lol

Hey that girl was something else....the judges asked her how do you think you did? And she said....not too shabby....LOL. then they asked her from a rate from 1 thru 10 how do you think you performed and she said an 8....lol

She said all her family and friends have told her in the past that she can sing. Supposively she has all these different singing voices...hahahahhha too much

And did you see the choreography she was busting while singing...lol

Those were some dance moves....that girl is classic...she surpassed the chineses guy from last year.

She is legendary....she will be made fun off for years to come...hahahahhahahahhahahah

Guest lyrik

Once the show goes a couple episodes we all have to pick our early favorites. Last 3 seasons I have picked the people that I though would go to the final 3 - Ruben and Kelly I picked to win their seasons from the beginning and Fantasia I picked to go to the final 3.

Guest JMT

BLOWOUT: 28 SHARE FOR 'IDOL' RETURN

Wed Jan 19 2005 09:49:36 ET

FOX network sigh-of-relief after AMERICAN IDOL returns -- in top slot.

The singing comp averaged a 20.1 rating/28 share for its 2005 two hour debut --- surpassing TV's #1, ABC's DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES, which scored a 16.4 rating/23 share during last week's airing.

IDOL's audience grew throughout the night, landing at a 21.8 rating/30 share for its final 30 minutes.

In New York City, IDOL maintained a 33 share; in Philly: 36 share; in Atlanta: 45 share!

networks should take notes, fox has maintained audience by not cramming back to back seasons on people and running it into the ground.

Guest fairyDust

that chick looked like there was nothing going on behind her eyes. looked like a space cadet, pretty funny, but she looked like she really has mental issues. and horrible friends for telling her that she could sing

Well maybe it was her imaginary friends or voices in her head who told her that!...hahaha

btw...funny avatar JMT!

Guest JMT

that chick looked like there was nothing going on behind her eyes. looked like a space cadet, pretty funny, but she looked like she really has mental issues. and horrible friends for telling her that she could sing

btw...funny avatar JMT!

gracias ;D

Guest web_norah

so American Idol is more real because it has three mean looking critics listening to some poor fearless souls willing to go and sing live...? and compete in singing stints?

at least the Apprentice offers someone a legitimate job with a real entrepeneur (and some fun reality drama that resembles the world i live in)....

American Idol gives people a recording contract and that's it....last time i checked apart from Kelly Clarkson, the other former people have all pretty much has beens with 1 album to their credit.

Guest swirlundergrounder

She might have been on acid or shrooms or something....

Guest swirlundergrounder

How about when that 4th judge (new judge) told that guy with the dreeds (who can sing pretty good) that he looks like 'Milli and Vanilli' ....LOL...

Guest lulamishka

Yep that blonde chick def scared me with the voices in her head :o...lol..

Like I said to Carisa last night, that girl reminds me of an Ellen DeGeneres on crack.

What a weirdo. She should start up a band w/ that guy that sang "Papa Was a Rolling Stone" with his many voices.

Guest fairyDust

She should start up a band w/ that guy that sang "Papa Was a Rolling Stone" with his many voices.

OMG! that guy was weird!...too many drugs I tell ya! lol

Guest swirlundergrounder

How about when that 4th judge (new judge) told that guy with the dreeds (who can sing pretty good) that he looks like 'Milli and Vanilli' ....LOL...

That would be Mark McGrath of Sugar Ray and the new Entertainment Tonight host. ;)

See I wouldn't know that. I don't watch ET. I watch Deco Drive 8)