Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Amika and Space have something in common..

V. Barbarino

Guest Davenavarro10

Saleen I totally agree with you. I think Bud Light tastes like piss, I can't believe that it is so popular. In my opinion Miller Lite tastes much better, and it has less calories. Usually whenever I go out I stick to ordering Bud Light because most clubs don't serve Miller Lite. I really wish this would change. It would also be cool if clubs served Fosters (the big boy cans) even though Fosters is definitely an acquired taste.

winn dixie sells a beer from holland called "dutch windmill".. 5 bucks for an imported 6 pack. not bad.. Bavaria are the brewers...

who drinks light beer anyways? Amstel Light is a watered down version of proper Amstel beer served in europe.

Guest LdySphynx

not a fan of the beers. but i do enjoy presidente beer.

thank shawn rudnick for getting me hooked on it

btw la covacha doesnt carry it ughhhhhhh

only corona. i hate that piss water.........

OMFG, you have got to be kidding me when you say that Corona tastes like Piss water......to me Corona is the best tasting beer out there, especially when you add that little bit of Lime & Salt!!!

Now there is a German beer called Werfsteiner, it's a dark beer and it is GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

Guest Davenavarro10

Corona taste pretty damn good and it's also strong. Heineken I find to be strong, but they taste isn't that great. And Red Stripe is pretty damn strong as well.

Guest Davenavarro10

Any of you guys ever drink Natural Ice or Mickey's? Now those two beers are piss water. They are the official beverage of bums.

Guest barstar diana

im always screwed i love guiness stout and no one carries that draft ::watering mouth:: the best way to drink it! all you need is one baby...BRILLIANTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

Guest vegasguy25

THEY BOTH DON'T SERVE AMSTEL LITE!!!!!!!!

WTF ASSHOLES, WHAT MIAMI OR SOBE CLUB SERVES BUD LIGHT BUT NOT AMSTEL LITE??????

carry on....

ps, is it me, since we've all gotten older, bud light is piss water and miller lite is now so much better... weird right, it was always reversed...

That's cause for protest. Amstel Light is an excellent beer.

Guest laliux

Pod and Bling don't know shit about beer. ;D

Drink some Sol, Cristal or Cuzqueña and you will see what I am talking about. 8)

i think nick and lola finished the entire bud-light bar @ space

yeahhhhh I think I drank like 10 at Space alone. Me and Hog were on a 14 hour beer fest. lol

Bud Lite is sooooo way better than Miller Lite..... Amstel has a funky after-taste IMO.

Eddy got Saleen the ONLY Amstel Lite left in the hizzzouse on Saturday. LOL Then after that, the Saleen was S.O.L.

:P

Guest ramon

im always screwed i love guiness stout and no one carries that draft ::watering mouth:: the best way to drink it! all you need is one baby...BRILLIANTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

no clubs carry it but a few bars do, but tell me where i can find fat tire on bottle or draft and ill be really happy.

i just found that the irish pub sells stella on draft so that will keep me happy for now

Guest Cosmigonon

Pod and Bling don't know shit about beer. ;D

Drink some Sol, Cristal or Cuzqueña and you will see what I am talking about. 8)

I have to agree with you on this one ;D