Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CLUB AGE

Guest SOBEGUY

Guest SOBEGUY

Just wondering how the forum feels about this for my sake. I'm single in my early 30's living in an apartment in Ft. Laud. who goes clubbing every weekend. I've been doing this for the past six or seven years and all of a sudden everyone in the clubs appears so young. Not to mention, all of my friends are in their early 20's. Sometimes I feel a little to old for this scene, but what can I say I love it. After viewing a lot of the pics on this site I notice that I'm not the only fossil here. Let me know what you guys think on this subject?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't see that pehenomenon going on. If anything people are getting older in clubs these days.

Well we arent getting any younger thats for sure... ;)

Guest DrFired

I really don't see that pehenomenon going on. If anything people are getting older in clubs these days.

that's for sure...we're still cool!! 8)

Guest kcariaga

Space is full of old farts. I think there was a guy there on Sunday that was in his seventies.

Hey! Dont talk about my dad like that!!! :P

Actually, my dad doesnt live here but Im sure if he did he would want to experience the patio at least once. Hes cool like that. ;) ;D

Really!?!?!? I cannot imagine my dad on the patio! That is funny that you can picture yours there.

Guest kcariaga

Amika recently, as well as Space.

And the people are in their early 20's????? Maybe they just look a lot younger than they are!

Guest DrFired

Space is full of old farts. I think there was a guy there on Sunday that was in his seventies.

Hey! Dont talk about my dad like that!!! :P

Actually, my dad doesnt live here but Im sure if he did he would want to experience the patio at least once. Hes cool like that. ;) ;D

My old man would said...This is Devil's music...LOL j/k

he wouldn't know what to do.

Guest Seb

My dad is seriously the coolest guy in the world. He prob wouldnt stay long, but I guarantee that people would be begging him to stay. I wish he lived here.

That actually used to be my worst nightmare as a young raver that my dad would show up pissed off and nodding his head.

that's for sure...we're still cool!! 8)

8)

Guest musicalmissionary

Sometimes I feel a little to old for this scene, but what can I say I love it.

......... Let me know what you guys think on this subject?

YOU feel old but you LOVE THE SCENE = YOU LOVE THE SCENE.

So what's the subject you want our opinion on again?

Yes, I love the scene too.

My dad is seriously the coolest guy in the world. He prob wouldnt stay long, but I guarantee that people would be begging him to stay. I wish he lived here.

Does he party hardy Carisa? 8)

Guest SOBEGUY

Ok...for you older folks, doesn't it get a little old heading out for the clubs like around 12 and getting home around 4? I guess what i'm saying is that I wish nights, as well as good music in clubs would start a little earlier around here. I can't help but feel like a loser driving home wasted from a club while the sun is peeking up from the horizon. I know some of you others may feel this way.

Guest Satan

seb that was me man!....why you gotta put me out there like that? damn ok ok, so im old, i fart dust.........jeez

i just want a place where i can go take my shirt off and flex my beefcake muscles while i dance to some classic house...lol

Guest Seb

seb that was me man!....why you gotta put me out there like that? damn ok ok, so im old, i fart dust.........jeez

i just want a place where i can go take my shirt off and flex my beefcake muscles while i dance to some classic house...lol

LMAO!! ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

That actually used to be my worst nightmare as a young raver that my dad would show up pissed off and nodding his head.

Shit, that mwas my nightmare too!!

Guest AlanS

Ok...for you older folks, doesn't it get a little old heading out for the clubs like around 12 and getting home around 4? I guess what i'm saying is that I wish nights, as well as good music in clubs would start a little earlier around here. I can't help but feel like a loser driving home wasted from a club while the sun is peeking up from the horizon. I know some of you others may feel this way.

Personally I like coming home after the sun rises, there is just something anti-establishment about it. I'm a night owl at heart and the all night long mentality that goes hand in hand with EDM has always been very appealing to me. Sure it can interfere with normal daytime activities, but I feel that moderation and priorities are key to clubbing, djing, or whetever it is that you do buring the midnight oil.

Anyway, my Friday night party starts @ 6pm and runs anywhere from 1 to 4am. There are alternatives, stop in sometime :)

Personally I like coming home after the sun rises, there is just something anti-establishment about it. I'm a night owl at heart and the all night long mentality that goes hand in hand with EDM has always been very appealing to me. Sure it can interfere with normal daytime activities, but I feel that moderation and priorities are key to clubbing, djing, or whetever it is that you do buring the midnight oil.

Anyway, my Friday night party starts @ 6pm and runs anywhere from 1 to 4am. There are alternatives, stop in sometime :)

Exactly

Guest Satan

personally i love being out when the sun rises, and assessing the previous night's damage

especially if its an outdoor venue.

its what made space (ibiza), the most famous afterhours club in the world....and afterhours dj house sets one of the most popular