Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Everyone Coming to Fliptoniaaa

Guest r3nz0

OK put me down for Water I will bring a few cases since noone else said anything about it and a bottle of Vodka and some dope beat's 8)

water and dope beats is alllll i need

;)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Justin Johnson

OK, put me down for some mojitos. Never made em before, but I love em and I can at least bring the ingredients. A couple bottles of rum, some fresh mint, and sugar. Anyone else care for mojitos??

Hells yeah! Bring that shit! Damn, I used to make a wicked Tequila Sunrise... LMAO

Tequila Sunrises are the best...shots of patron at day break :P;) Oh wait, sounds like this past weekend ;D

Cheers to that!!! *clink* :P

Guest DrFired

All this talk about food and drinks and no one has mentioned the only thing that really matters.

Who is bringing the STRIPPERS...... :P

I'll scope Calle Ocho before we leave ;D

Guest mursa

Thats right bitches eat all the pizza and tacos ya want before heading out to the BBQ in which I will be the cook so that way I can throw the burgers and chicken wings first so everyone gets full off that,then I will throw on the grill the steaks argentinean style for my friends and I. ;)

and a WArning ...........Leo will force feed you his famous argentinian Chimichuri ! ;D

Guest mursa

Thats right bitches eat all the pizza and tacos ya want before heading out to the BBQ in which I will be the cook so that way I can throw the burgers and chicken wings first so everyone gets full off that,then I will throw on the grill the steaks argentinean style for my friends and I. ;)

no brazilian style steaks? ::)

don't worry nigga ...imma bring arroz/feijao e Farofa ! :D

no brazilian style steaks? ::)

Well maybe if you bring some I will cook em how bout it huh? ;)

Guest mp3some

and a WArning ...........Leo will force feed you his famous argentinian Chimichuri ! ;D

Dude, Nothing Wrong with That! The Chimichurri sauce absolutely Makes the steaks!!!!

Trust me, once u have it, there's no going back!! ;)

OK. Now for my contribution, I will be bringing plenty of Steaks, Chimichurri, and - im still debating between a case of Beer OR my good friend JW Black-. ;D

Boy, oh boy... Cant wait for February 5th! hehe

.- 8)

A good party could always use some good memories right?

I'll bring my camera since i got alot of feedback from some of u peepz...might have to get a bigger sd card too if i wanna take some videos for those speacial moments. 8)

Hey Diego if ur gonna get some carne, we could get together bout that..do u know those "warehouse butcher" places...i believe there's one off 95, forgot where.

I will try my best to come down

Guest durrtylexx

A good party could always use some good memories right?

I'll bring my camera since i got alot of feedback from some of u peepz...might have to get a bigger sd card too if i wanna take some videos for those speacial moments. 8)

Hey Diego if ur gonna get some carne, we could get together bout that..do u know those "warehouse butcher" places...i believe there's one off 95, forgot where.

I will try my best to come down

your talking about Penn Dutch, I'll chip in for some meat aswell.. ;)

for those that dont know screw the pizza. chef leo is nasty on the grill 8)

Man with all that food i hope it all sits well. Has anyone thought of port-a-potties.

yes !! the owners of the house took care of that already !! arent they the bomb ?? they are even worried about where you guys have to shit !!! so c'mon and lets make it easier on them !!! 8)

bwhahahhahhha