Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has this happened to you???

Guest MiamiNightLife

Koky, not for nothing, but don't you live out that way? I'm sorry but when someone from the mainland says Space is too "northwest and Hialeah", I'm kind of laughing.

Who cares where they are from? Frankly I'm glad Space and the other downtown venues attract a more diverse crowd. I can only stand so much of the bourgeois wannabe upperclass crowd that frequents the beach venues. If anything, the crowd downtown tends to be a little more real, despite any bad habits they have. I guess it takes living around here for awhile. Safe neighborhood? Yeah. But you still wanna carry a piece after awhile if only to put some of these idiots out of their misery. Next metrosexual that crosses my path too hardcore is gonna get waxed....

pod .. stop lookin like an idiot and talking out your ass ! i never lived in or near hialeah .. and i never would.. so please stop acting like a know it all like that level kid and

STFU !!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bcnjunkie

Just ask yourself this question....if Space is soooooooo bad, why do you still go there & party ???

you won't catch me at Space..... last time I went was for Roger Sanchez (and only because it was Roger Sanchez). I really like the club but it really isn't what it used to be ....

Guest web_norah

as i stated before:

you dont like the place or the people that frequent it, you get treated wrong, the answer is very easy, just dont go and stick to that principle.

i did.

Guest cherbear

1st of all- to everyone that has had bad things happen, that does suck- not trying to down play it. And I'm sure somewhere on here someone has said this, but this happens at every club, not just space and maybe on a smaller scale but they probably pull smaller amt's of people.

And seriously let's face it if you're on the terrace you're fucked up. I can count on my one hand the amount of people I know that would still be out at 6am and just drinking so of course they are suspicious. I myself was stopped by a space bouncer who asked to see what was in my hand- so i showed him and i was like oh why were you asking? He was just like oh sorry then looking around as if looking for someone else that looked like me...

Unfair things happen for sure but that's clubs for you, especially after hours clubs and the bottom line is until there is somewhere else, space will always be bumping b/c it's the only real place open at that hour.

blah blah blah!

great rebottle... very insightful

what is a rebottle?

in the marketing circles is known as your answer to a direct comment to dismiss you.

Guest Satan

And seriously let's face it if you're on the terrace you're fucked up. I can count on my one hand the amount of people I know that would still be out at 6am and just drinking so of course they are suspicious.

Nice generalization. ::)

reality is crowd control in a place like that is difficult to say the least.

its definately wrong that this happened

its also wrong to imply that everyone on that space patio is fucked up

i myself, older than the dirt you walk on, was kicked out of space without a good reason around may or so '04..ive been a regular there easily 5 or more years.....a new bouncer put a hand on my shoulder hard, and pulled me away from my peeps and my bar tab without identifying himself (not wearing the usual space bouncer attire either) so i assumed it was yet another very brave chelsea gay boy being aggresive....it was ugly, i was "ushered" out.....i got my bartab and all that back...i mean pretty much everybody knows me...nontheless...it was a nasty experience. the only redeeming thing is that when all was said and done,1 week later i did get a formal apology from the bouncer, and i was "compensated" the next week at the bar.

that fateful sunday however was over at that unpleasant point.

to this day im not sure WTF that was all about. im certainley not condoning it. but i know most of these guys try to do their best

but im very sure it happens in all big clubs

Guest pod

I suggest you come and talk to me and my friends at some point on the terrace. 9 AM, at the bar, our usual meeting place, and we're just drinking. Most likely drinking you under the table.

Guest Satan

I suggest you come and talk to me and my friends at some point on the terrace. 9 AM, at the bar, our usual meeting place, and we're just drinking. Most likely drinking you under the table.

lol

Guest Cosmigonon

They do check IDs for tickets. You have to show your ID to get your ticket.

Only the ID of the person who bought the tickets with their credit card has been checked in my experience, including last week for Morillo :-\

What she said.

Guest dnb_chick

LMAO--

pod is just on fire in this thread! Im still laughing!

Guest dnb_chick

rebuttal is for a well condensed reply or thought.....rebottle is as far as blah blah blah comment.........

why dont you just admit u misspelled it? ;D

Guest cherbear

Not trying to start an argument...didn't mean to offend anyone. It's good to hear that people are just drinking... apparently I only know crack heads...lol.

And yes you definitely would drink me under the table!! No way could I still be out at 9am just drinking- more power to you!!