Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto signs with ultra and space....

V. Barbarino

thats right sports fans, i got the "ultra" inside info on this one. the industry peeps will be pissed off on this one... space got punked down but kicked an wmc act to the curb to make room for tiesto and ultra picked up tiesto as well....

enjoy and for those who get mad at me, i always allow clubs to buy my silence....

Guest coach

so we're back to square one, just like last year and the year before and the year before that.....

so all the jibber jabbering of the past month or so didn't mean anything.....

tiesto will be at ultra and at space

LOL, just what I was thinking.

Guest 420

Saleen I thought you said a few days ago that Tiesto would 100% not be playing Ultra? WTF man? ::) Get your shit straight, dont just talk for the sake of talking.

Guest Tru1

stuff changes all the time. when one gig falls apart another comes through. Maybe Tiesto was trying to differentiate himself with a signature event but that event fell apart. Time for Plan B.

coolz glad i got my ultra tix. now i just might go to space one nite for wmc when tiesto nite is reveled

armin and tiesto at ultra :o

:o You are slowly and painfully killing yourself! ;D

Guest MELI2444
You just don't know how to appreciate trance......

why would u wanna? :P

You always used to go listen to Tiesto. So, don't give me that shit that you don't like him!!!!! That's bullshit!!!!! ;D

Guest MELI2444
You always used to go listen to Tiesto. So, don't give me that shit that you don't like him!!!!! That's bullshit!!!!!

and WHY did i go to Tiesto??? why dont u tell EVERYONE why i went to Tiesto??

(here's a hint, for the same reason u went to Howells) ::)

You've checked him out at least 3 times that I can think of. You don't go listen to someone 3 times if you don't like him at all! Besides, Howell's was always good on Halloween. lol

Guest guyman1966
You always used to go listen to Tiesto. So, don't give me that shit that you don't like him!!!!! That's bullshit!!!!!

and WHY did i go to Tiesto??? why dont u tell EVERYONE why i went to Tiesto??

(here's a hint, for the same reason u went to Howells) ::)

You've checked him out at least 3 times that I can think of. You don't go listen to someone 3 times if you don't like him at all! Besides, Howell's was always good on Halloween. lol

Someone told me that Howell only sounds better when dudes are dressed like cheerleaders. ???

ok..ur point being...AGAIN...and the three times was with WHO?? say what u want to...u know why i went to Tiesto...so chat ap