Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Not for nothing, if you are going to congratulate og then you should

V. Barbarino

Guest web_norah

CROBAR NYC already has a great local resident ............ROGER SANCHEZ and that's all we need. ;D

fine can we have DT then? :)

leave DT in NY >:( >:( >:(

Guest LeVeL

playing every record every other uk jock is playing is not going to get the job done. last week i heard the top 5 swedish house mafia records .. just try to be abit more creative and give people like me a reason to go out there cause i can just stay home and hear most of those records at home ;)

this is what a lot of Djs dont seem to understand...they tend to play every other record played out there by every big jock. Its about diversity in your sound and to exempt yourself from the rest and simply standout by playing something that the next guy has never played.

i dont think oscar's career is over like saleen says it is. yeah his miami days as a resident has been slashed considerably but he MURK still rocks it.

cedric def has promise. though the times i have seen him he has been great some nites and boring other times. but he has been becoming more consistently good as time has passed (according to lots of board members..... i wouldnt know i never heard cedric spin at crobar previously)

Guest thehammer

I have been reading these cooljunkie posts from time to time for a couple of years now. Maybe a little more often lately because all of the changes that have been taking place on the beach and downtown. I had never registered, not sure why, but I couldn't take it anymore!!...I would like to start by saying that most of the people on these boards DON'T HAVE A CLUE!!!!...about anything regarding Music/Clubs/DJ's or anything else that has to do with this industry. The first idiot that comes to mind is Saleen....Who are you? You have thousands of posts, and everytime I read one of them I'm amazed. It seems you wouldn't know what a good set of music is, or song for that matter, if your life depended on it. You bash OG as if he were some rookie.. Are you aware of how many hits he has produced, and that maybe his knowledge, and ability as a DJ far exceed his euro-boy wonder side kick?...you seem more pathetic than the class clown. You are constantly getting shut down cause of the dumb shit you write. I think maybe you like the abuse. You carry on how Cedric is the greatest thing since sliced bread..Does he know the hits...yes...can he mix..yes. Hey he even looks a little like tiesto. A good dj....NO...a great....HARDLY. I can listen to Cedric for about 15 min. then I'm looking for a wall to bang my head off of. The last time I saw him playing he was on the cell phone!!..DJ'ing!!...If I'm paying to get into "the worlds greatest nightclub" I want to see a DJ who is paying very close attention to what is happening in the room, not calling mommy on the cell!!!...he should be playing at the Clevelander. As far as Space goes, I think LP is brilliant. Though I find it to be the most uncomfortable, vibeless nightclub, with the RUDEST security and barstaff in all of Miami, and I would never spend another dollar of mine there...my hat is off to him. He continues fill his place up with amatuer clubgoers like cattle, and convinces them that they are in the greatest place ever....Hire DJ Nobody..plaster his face all over Miami..give him that oh so powerful space business card and, presto..instant star!...great work. Maybe Saleen you should ask Cedric if you could suck him off in the back of your Mustang...im assuming thats what it is cause of Saleen (so stupid) I think you should be reviewing DJ's and parties that happen at Club Abyss in Jersey or whatever cheesy place your from. I have much more to ad on this topic, as well as many others. But there is only so much retardation that I can deal with in one evening, before my brain starts to hurt. Here is some good reading for you dumbasses.....

Last Night a DJ saved my life: The history of a Disc Jockey

written by Bell Brewster and Frank Broughton

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0802136885/102-3363835-0909713

Hey, this is a great idea!!!!....i'm gonna start a little book club for all the dumbasses that really dont have a clue whats goin' on. Here's first weeks lesson.

I have been reading these cooljunkie posts from time to time for a couple of years now. Maybe a little more often lately because all of the changes that have been taking place on the beach and downtown. I had never registered, not sure why, but I couldn't take it anymore!!...I would like to start by saying that most of the people on these boards DON'T HAVE A CLUE!!!!...about anything regarding Music/Clubs/DJ's or anything else that has to do with this industry. The first idiot that comes to mind is Saleen....Who are you? You have thousands of posts, and everytime I read one of them I'm amazed. It seems you wouldn't know what a good set of music is, or song for that matter, if your life depended on it. You bash OG as if he were some rookie.. Are you aware of how many hits he has produced, and that maybe his knowledge, and ability as a DJ far exceed his euro-boy wonder side kick?...you seem more pathetic than the class clown. You are constantly getting shut down cause of the dumb shit you write. I think maybe you like the abuse. You carry on how Cedric is the greatest thing since sliced bread..Does he know the hits...yes...can he mix..yes. Hey he even looks a little like tiesto. A good dj....NO...a great....HARDLY. I can listen to Cedric for about 15 min. then I'm looking for a wall to bang my head off of. The last time I saw him playing he was on the cell phone!!..DJ'ing!!...If I'm paying to get into "the worlds greatest nightclub" I want to see a DJ who is paying very close attention to what is happening in the room, not calling mommy on the cell!!!...he should be playing at the Clevelander. As far as Space goes, I think LP is brilliant. Though I find it to be the most uncomfortable, vibeless nightclub, with the RUDEST security and barstaff in all of Miami, and I would never spend another dollar of mine there...my hat is off to him. He continues fill his place up with amatuer clubgoers like cattle, and convinces them that they are in the greatest place ever....Hire DJ Nobody..plaster his face all over Miami..give him that oh so powerful space business card and, presto..instant star!...great work. Maybe Saleen you should ask Cedric if you could suck him off in the back of your Mustang...im assuming thats what it is cause of Saleen (so stupid) I think you should be reviewing DJ's and parties that happen at Club Abyss in Jersey or whatever cheesy place your from. I have much more to ad on this topic, as well as many others. But there is only so much retardation that I can deal with in one evening, before my brain starts to hurt. Here is some good reading for you dumbasses.....

Hey, this is a great idea!!!!....i'm gonna start a little book club for all the dumbasses that really dont have a clue whats goin' on. Here's first weeks lesson.

post of the year candidate. and just on his first post..... damn tell us how u really feel lol

I would like to start by saying that most of the people on these boards DON'T HAVE A CLUE!!!!...

well, um, welcome to cooljunkie. i guess. you seem to have a lot to say, but, of course, this quote is the only thing that comes across. the only thing i'll say is that EVERYONE ON THESE BOARDS HAS A CLUE. EVERYONE. so chill the fuck out. and again, welcome to cooljunkie. ;D

Guest colione98

[quote EVERYONE ON THESE BOARDS HAS A CLUE. EVERYONE. so chill the fuck out. and again, welcome to cooljunkie. ;D

Wow, I thought you were going to get wicked on that moe foe. Nice way to take it professionally. We need more posters as you

Remember- love your enemies, it pissess them off!

Great job 8) 8) 8) ;) ;) ;)

Guest colione98

Great way to express your thoughts, a little harsh for your first post but tactful