The LUST Boat... Part Deux

Guest vaughan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest musicalmissionary

Now I just gotta hope my friend's flight from Dallas lands on time at 3:08pm and we get to the marina in time. Shouldn't be a problem in theory. :-\

She's a knock-out house-head. :o

Guest vaughan

You're a genius, bitch! ;D

Renzo & Mirza... I appreciate your kind words... they were much like a pat on the ass during a football game.. not like the ambiguously gay tap on the ass you might receive from a friend in the club... It said "Job well Done"... "You act for all men.. everywhere"... I can hear the Budweiser commercial now...

"Mr. Boat Party Chick Stocker-Upper"

"Hat's Off to you... Mr. No Banana Hammock, sausage-fest preventer!"

Guest vaughan

Now I just gotta hope my friend's flight from Dallas lands on time at 3:08pm and we get to the marina in time. Shouldn't be a problem in theory. :-\

(Vaughan holding boat with is teeth... strapped to the dock... as "knock-out" and Missionary run down the boat-ramp)

Guest r3nz0
I can hear the Budweiser commercial now...

LOL 8)

Guest kcariaga

definitely pushing it, David

Guest musicalmissionary

(Vaughan holding boat with is teeth... strapped to the dock... as "knock-out" and Missionary run down the boat-ramp)

much appreciated :)

Guest musicalmissionary

No sweat.... airport to Bayside in no time. I already told her not to check any bags, just straight carry-on.

Guest kcariaga

No sweat.... airport to Bayside in no time. I already told her not to check any bags, just straight carry-on.

That's funny. I told my sis the same thing- Don't check any bags and be ready to go out when I pick you up.

You're a genius, bitch! ;D

Renzo & Mirza... I appreciate your kind words... they were much like a pat on the ass during a football game.. not like the ambiguously gay tap on the ass you might receive from a friend in the club... It said "Job well Done"... "You act for all men.. everywhere"... I can hear the Budweiser commercial now...

LOL those commercials are great.

That's funny. I told my sis the same thing- Don't check any bags and be ready to go out when I pick you up.

Are you, Seb, and the Sister going?

It's going to be a fun party!!!