Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So where is the Big News?

Kamikaze1414779018

when my guys tell me if I leak it before monday, then my comps and free botltles go bye bye, then I keep my mouth shut.. I'm not sure what the delay is, but i've been told monday..

Tonight I shall pray to Hades (in the hopes that he'll be taking Space to HELL)!!! :D

Louis said the hell with it and he's gonna let Phil do the bookings at Space. :o

:P ;D ;D ;D

So next saturday... Heather and Johnny Fiasco in the main room and none other than Danny Rampling playing a TRUE Ibizesque set on the terrace. ;D

Guest ramon

danny who?

/obscure human traffic reference...

rampling used to do a show on radio1 shame its gone! it was a great show .. i still have a few shows on my pc.

Guest JustDade

This is a clear rules violation.

A "Club Legend" can not announce an announcement and then not announce the announcement.

I have reviewed the tape, determined that the violation is severe and have already contacted the Cooljunkie authorities to report this transgretion.

Please do not let this go unpunished...the board is in your hands.

A "Club Legend" can not announce an announcement and then not announce the announcement.

I have reviewed the tape, determined that the violation is severe and have already contacted the Cooljunkie authorities to report this transgretion.

blasphemy i tell u......... :P

Guest trancelator

danny who?

/obscure human traffic reference...

I love that film! ;D

"spliff politics".......

Love that part of the movie.

"Millsie's coming down next week with some Thai. Go out and hoof it." lol :P

shouldn't you be worrying about LP shutting down your club instead of posting this bs? The record will show I've had this intel for over a month and kept it secret so my comps and free bottles would not end.... PS is it true, lp had your car towed the other day? bwaahahahahaahah

Guest junglesmacks

blasphemy i tell u......... :P

i still can't get over some schmuck trying to call himself a "club legend" and trying to leak information just to sound cool in his own little world...

sound like some serious penis envy to me

:D