Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Big News

V. Barbarino

Cool. It seems as if both boards will basically remain the same, you can choose which one to read, post, browse, etc. but BOTH will be by the same people. CP is bigger in the NY/NJ area. CJ is bigger in the Miami area. Good move :)

BTW, Koky, please tell us what you really feel.... :P

I FEEL IM THROUGH WITH TRANCE AND IM MERGING TO BEING A SOLE HOUSE LISTENER NOW 8)

;D

ur banned from tA bitch ;)...........

trance 4 life (and in my case too soulful house :P )

OK BLING STFU NOW :P

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XxGrOoVeERICxX

Cool. It seems as if both boards will basically remain the same, you can choose which one to read, post, browse, etc. but BOTH will be by the same people. CP is bigger in the NY/NJ area. CJ is bigger in the Miami area. Good move :)

BTW, Koky, please tell us what you really feel.... :P

I FEEL IM THROUGH WITH TRANCE AND IM MERGING TO BEING A SOLE HOUSE LISTENER NOW 8)

;D

Truuuuuuu.....

LIAR!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Man CP sucks ass :-X >:(

And its even worse to view in the work place thats one of the huge advantages CJ had over CP

but whatever..I am over it.

you know what ? im really sick of you talkin shit !! thats why i pray to god i never catch up with you cause when i do its gonna be bad for me. and not in the way you think you fag .

its bad for me cause of where i might end up after i do catch you .. and i wont let up the chance to meet you face to face any longer ..

why you may ask .. cause you talk shit without any knowledge of anything .. you come on these message boards and talk like you know something when in reality you dont know shit about anything at all .. music , people , partying !! nada !! you are just a fuckin moron trying to get attention by acting like you know something.. cause your personality really wont get you anywhere.. cause you straight up suck !

you talk all that shit about clubplanet.. but you know what ? the people who throw the best party that even all cooljunkie went to cause "WE ARE BETTER" than the fuckers on here who talk shit about clubplanet "ARE" from clubplanet !! ive always liked cooljunkie from the time i registered on here but got a bit hostile when a few on here trashed "MY" favorate website !! why the trashing was started is unknown to me nor do i care anymore. what i do know is that there are awsome people on both forums !! yes on clubplanet we fuck around and talk alot of shit but you know what ?? thats what made us on there the good friends that we are ! we grew closere by getting to know how everyone was little by little.. and little by little we started hanging out and we have been having a blast ever since !! we club together , we fuckin party , we have bbq's like your fellow junkies enjoyed this weekend.. and honestly, i think they loved the parties that "CP" people are capable of putting together 8) and honestly . theres alot of people in cooljunkie that can hang with us .. you on the other hand will unfortunately be able to . i think this merging of websites is great ! not for either site in particular but for both of them !! and i dont think your fuckin negativity is impressing anyone "OR" appreciated by anyone. if anyone else on here thinks clubplanet sucks or whatever then thats just too bad !! cause me , flip, tonie , eric etc etc are all originally clubplanet people . we started comin on here cause this site was fuckin great until a few bad apples started the bullshit hate on cp just cause they were shunned over there cause of their negativity (saleen, level, web norah etc) and the ones that followed ,followed fools like these. both sites imo have great people that ive grown to really like as friends and are a fuckin blast to hang with . 8) you know who yall are ;)

so to end it all , all i have to say is level you are a moron .. anyone that wants to follow you can.. its their loss !! loss cause they dont know how many kool and awsome people they are missing out on cause they wanna be ignorant like you !! cause whoever knows me and has met me recently and has asked me if im serious about you and i tell them " YOU'RE DAMN REAL IMMA FUCK THAT KID UP" !!

so that means whoever wants to hang with you cant hang with me and you at the same time .. cause im not even talking or gonna make an attemt to talk to you .. i dont want that even if you call me now and appolagize for being a moron..

all im worried about is having good times with good tunes and greater people that enjoy what me , & the cp crew have to offer . and hope that the kool and fun cooljunkie people allow us to incorporate the good times with their crew 8) cause in the end .. we are all lookin for the same fuckin thing !!

"A CELEBRATION" !!!!!! 8)

so think very hard about all the bullshit you wanna type here today that has hate and negativity all over it !!

to the rest of the cooljunkie peeps on here that enjoyed the presence of our crew and would'nt mind and would accept this i have much respect for you and i appreciate the acceptance of clubplanet and cooljunkie coming together !!

it makes everything better for both sides .. more people to hang and have a good time with !! "while" listening to what brings everyone to these fucking message boards !!

ELECTRONIC MUSIC BITCHES !!

AND LEVEL , FUCK YOU !!

47b5dc26b3127cce9fa1e356f16d00000016108ZcuW7ZsA

Dammit Damon, I told you to stick to Gerbils.....now look at you ::)!!!!

stfu or ill tell everyone on both boards you were crying cause crazy c hates you and you are in love with her !!

wait !! ooops !! did that just slip ? ???

WTF!?!?!?

Koky that wasnt nice at all and I dont hate Andrew. We are friends. I think you need to back off the keyboard for a few moments and settle down.

no.. u need to relax and stfu and back off the keyboards without knowing anything thats going on .. andrew knew i was gonna post this b4 i posted it and he was cracking up .. so please .. well , you know what im gonna tell you to do .. DO IT ;)

I never saw what the big deal was with CP and CJ as far as competition... everyone calling CP a cess pool and CrapPlanet, etc.. Soooo needless to say, I laughed out loud when the saleen told me the news....

I could care less honestly... as far as the quality of people on each board - I can honestly say that I've met some great people, and i've never had a problem with anyone... there are several people who highly annoy me on the board (cp miami), but I'm sure those people think the same of me. However I'll hang with them in person and they are cool as hell. I don't post in the Miami forum on CP too much as it so fucking spammed I can hardly stand it. One thing I've always respected about CJ is the clamp down on the meaningless bullshit threads - you keep it mainly about music and happenings in the industry / miami / Laudy areas. Just don't fuck with my sports forum or the Bump& forum on CP and I'll remain a happy camper ;)

Congratulations Nick and the entire CJ crew ;D I wish you continued success and look forward to being apart of your growing relationship with CP ;)

Dude, i dont know what little mind games you guys are playing with me...BUT STOP!!! LOL!

its andrews plot to win your heart !! now play along damnit !! ;D

but I swear on my work and reputation that this is all for the better...besides, what would this new venture be like without me to keep you all entertained? ;D

cool, good luck guys.. still awaiting the WMC link on the cooljunkie website.....

so i guess i was like a fortune teller when i called the bbq the clubjunkie/coolplanet bbq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i should be in charge of it all then it would truly be a celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

this seems like a good move its the same people for the most part anyways....just one board has more of a tighter grip on the other...but they r both good for the way they r....so i hope nothing really changes...u ahve to let people clown around while still getting the news out.......like its been said time and time and again, and obviously people do take it seriously cuz if not it wouldnt be such a big deal....but its only a message board people!!!!!!!!!!! just search for the good times and they will find you, and thats the bottom line for the allmighty "GOD" ;) has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Guest ramon

Dude, i dont know what little mind games you guys are playing with me...BUT STOP!!! LOL!

i like to play mind games .. mind games

Guest DrFired

what's your mind game?? Name that tune! ;D

Guest ramon

what's your mind game?? Name that tune! ;D

well my tune is sven vath - mind games (cocoon) ;)