Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Out-of-the-Ordinary Things to do on Valentines Day

LESjunkie

I'm tired of the cliche Valentines Day of having red-roses and chocolate....a table for two and a bottle of wine, blah blah...I want to do something different this year, yet still romantic and fun. I was thinking of some ideas as I went to sleep last night, but i forgot. Anyone else thinking of doing anything different this year? I'd love to hear some ideas...

Guest Clarisa

I'm a setting up a picnic for my Valentine and I. Though, I'll be celebrating it Sunday not Monday. As oppose to getting red roses why don't you get edible undies <---only if she's your g/f.

I'm a setting up a picnic for my Valentine and I. Though, I'll be celebrating it Sunday not Monday. As oppose to getting red roses why don't you get edible undies <---only if she's your g/f.

Well this has been a huge help!! a nice picnic here in New York City with my girlfriend!!! That's it!!!

Thank you so much :P ;D

Guest LeVeL

You know EV, now in days it had become really hard to do out of ordinary things for Valentines day. it seems to me that almost everything has been done.

From.....

1. Picnics in the park

2. a romantic walk by the beach while toasting to each other in the moonlight.

3. Going away to the virgin islands for some 1 on 1 action

4. Flower and Rose Giving

5. a Nice romantic dinner in a high class restaurant.

6. Giving her a Lingerie, giving her a Diamond engagement ring to proposing to marry on valentines.

7. To even adding another girl to the mix...shoot that will be a great present a Threesome on Valentines...hey now thats a present.

One thing you can do on Valentines is skydive..that i have never done...and I dont see it done much either.

But it seems to me that everything that goes on when Valentines comes is a repetitive circle. Girls now and days must be sick and tired of the same cycle of gifts over and over. They just dont know the measures a guy goes to impress them.

why not just..............."bang bang bang" all nite.... (sorry that damn flash stick figure thing in my head)

seriously though.....

vday this is what id do and perhaps will do on sunday

1) u know i write poetry so have one written for her. but dont give it to her in a card or what not . but rather . go to a restaurant and have the waiter bring it like it was the bill and then u open it and read it right there in the restaurant.

2) after dinner ....... go back home....... where the room is already set up for whatever u might have in store. maybe a bottle of wine....... sexy jazz playing.... luther vandross u know ;)

3) if uve gotten this far.. then its self explanatory afterwards lol

1) u know i write poetry so have one written for her. but dont give it to her in a card or what not . but rather . go to a restaurant and have the waiter bring it like it was the bill and then u open it and read it right there in the restaurant.

Bling, I dont know if you are planning on doing this, this year but if so you better make sure this girl has been your long-term gf already. Otherwise, you are sure to send her running for her life. (just a word of advice) ;)

Guest shannon_coolj.

Engineer a revolution in a small Latin American country and present your girlfriend with the nation as a present.

lol.

dan, you know how to treat a woman!

Guest LeVeL

Bling, I dont know if you are planning on doing this, this year but if so you better make sure this girl has been your long-term gf already. Otherwise, you are sure to send her running for her life. (just a word of advice) ;)

STOP Playhating Bling is going to get laid on Valenties....now thats a CELEBRATION 8)

Guest Clarisa

Well this has been a huge help!! a nice picnic here in New York City with my girlfriend!!! That's it!!!

Thank you so much :P ;D

If you're being sarcastic I can't tell :P But if it's too cold out you can always set a little section of your home and pretend it's a park. Imagination...haven't you ever watched Barney

Guest dnb_chick

Maybe you could have pm"ed this embarrassing callout? Another "word of advice" ...............

Maybe you could have pm"ed this embarrassing callout? Another "word of advice" ...............

I dont see a reason to PM it.

Guest JMT

send the person on a scavenger hunt, with the clues finding gifts or something and finally leading to you sitting there waiting in a hotel room or something. takes a lot of energy, and maybe its cheese, ive never done it but ive heard of people who did.

Guest Clarisa

send the person on a scavenger hunt, with the clues finding gifts or something and finally leading to you sitting there waiting in a hotel room or something. takes a lot of energy, and maybe its cheese, ive never done it but ive heard of people who did.

well that's cool idea but like you said lots of energy

I love it!

the scavenger hunt idea is great, ive been intending to do something like that...but i wouldnt want it to lead to a hotel, maybe something else...hmmm...