Clubplanet Nightlife Community

well i started my weight gainer regiment

Bling

Guest MELI2444

just smoke ;D

That stuff works wonders for weight gain. I got sick once w/ bronchitis, I was 117 at the time (I'm about 125 now), and lost 9 lbs. A girlfriend introduced me to it to stimulate my appetite. It worked, and it was very enjoyable to eat lots of food. Just my $.02

lmao

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MELI2444

Bling, no one is ever happy with their body. You want to gain weight because your thin and others need to eat cornflakes for dinner to keep from gainning. I need to watch everything I eat cause one night of pasta for me and I have to diet all week. I have the opposite problem. Everyone's metabolism is different. It's hard to change it. Just try working out and eating more protein......Try to work with it......

Guest The_Man

Yeah, i agree body type is hard to change. Work on other things such as hair, clothes, contacts/glasses, getting a tan, etc. People will notice those changes way quicker.

Guest Cosmigonon

Yeah, i agree body type is hard to change. Work on other things such as hair, clothes, contacts/glasses, getting a tan, etc. People will notice those changes way quicker.

Man that's like the laziest way to change...

HIT UP THE FUCKIN GYM AND STOP BEING A WIMP!!! ;D

Guest tres-b

You guys sound like Dr Greg Cyamon making excuses for lazy people who dont want to lift a finger but want to lose 20lbs of fat on the Cortislim commercials.

It is harder to change your body, but not impossible. You have to stop viewing yourself the way you are and visualize what you want to be. It is the same with everything-working out, your profession, your life, etc.

When I stopped viewing myself as a 150lb hard gainer, everything changed, including my weight. Calling yourself a hard gainer, or telling yourself how tough it is to put on lbs is just another way of mentally quitting before you start. There is no "Easy" button. Having said that, you can work your ass off and change easily. 8)

And Saleen nailed it when he was talking about the benefits of breakfast. Not only do your body and metabolism fire up early, but your brain does as well.

Guest Clarisa

I have lost ten pounds and have maintained my weight at the same number for the last 3 years. For you ladies who want to lose or maintain their weight I had started the eating six small meals a day a gym for 2 hours a day 4-5 times a week. It may seem imopssible because of the amount of meals but if you eat very healthy like I do (veggies, minimal red meat, fruits, and grains). It has worked wonderfully for me.

I have lost ten pounds and have maintained my weight at the same number for the last 3 years. For you ladies who want to lose or maintain their weight I had started the eating six small meals a day a gym for 2 hours a day 4-5 times a week. It may seem imopssible because of the amount of meals but if you eat very healthy like I do (veggies, minimal red meat, fruits, and grains). It has worked wonderfully for me.

Good advice! :)

Guest Clarisa

I am staying away from bitches :P...believe it or not in order to gain weight you need to stay away from having sex and since I am saving myself until marriage then that wont be a problem. :P

::) ::) ::) ::) I believe that is ridiculous.

Guest MELI2444

Bling, no one is ever happy with their body. You want to gain weight because your thin and others need to eat cornflakes for dinner to keep from gainning

i have lost 6 lbs already woman...what else do u want... ::)

Use that membership I paid for......... ::)

Bling, here's my 2 cents. I graduated @ 150, left bootcamp @ 170, got out of the service @ 180, went up to 215, and now have dropped to 190. You are like me, very fast metabolism and liitle mass. Here is what I did, It will take a while, but you can do it.

If you eat high protein diet, forget it, you will gain crap even with the gym plus you run the risk of damaging your liver. You have to eat carbs, and carbs, and carbs...Rice, potatoes, pasta, etc...Plus you have to workout, wether it be pushups, situps, running, something to get you to build muscle so you won't get fat.

This is a process known to any bodybuilder, you bulk up (get mass and fat) and then they lean out in 12 weeks before contest by reducing carbs gradually. Next time we see each other out talk to me I'll give you some advice.

just smoke ;D

That stuff works wonders for weight gain. I got sick once w/ bronchitis, I was 117 at the time (I'm about 125 now), and lost 9 lbs. A girlfriend introduced me to it to stimulate my appetite. It worked, and it was very enjoyable to eat lots of food. Just my $.02

yeh but if u smoke u will be too lazy to go to the gym..

drink a six pack of heinekens a day, did wonders for me. now im skinny with a beer belly... ;)

Guest The_Man

Man that's like the laziest way to change...

HIT UP THE FUCKIN GYM AND STOP BEING A WIMP!!! ;D

Please, bitch. I do. ;) I'm just making a suggestion for the subject at hand.

Guest The_Man

You guys sound like Dr Greg Cyamon making excuses for lazy people who dont want to lift a finger but want to lose 20lbs of fat on the Cortislim commercials.

It is harder to change your body, but not impossible. You have to stop viewing yourself the way you are and visualize what you want to be. It is the same with everything-working out, your profession, your life, etc.

When I stopped viewing myself as a 150lb hard gainer, everything changed, including my weight. Calling yourself a hard gainer, or telling yourself how tough it is to put on lbs is just another way of mentally quitting before you start. There is no "Easy" button. Having said that, you can work your ass off and change easily. 8)

And Saleen nailed it when he was talking about the benefits of breakfast. Not only do your body and metabolism fire up early, but your brain does as well.

I don't have any of those problems. These are just side notes I'm just making for him. I feel sorry for people who can't look muscular and who want to change. If people don't want to get advice, they shouldn't post their life online.

Guest Diabolique

YUP!

I find eating a high fiber diet (30g a day staves off an average of 13 lbs/yr), and run/walk intreval training UPHILL ONLY, minimum of 30 min, 4x week, works wonders. I went from a size 6 to a 4 in 4 weeks. intreval training burns waaaay more calories, than just straight up running. Weight training boosts your metabolism too. Diet means way of life, and we should live like this for the rest of our lives. It feels fantastic, doesn't it!?!

Bling, some ppl are just one way, maybe accepting your body the way it is might be a good idea. My curvy booty is just that, so I accept it & try to celebrate it. Viva la booty! :D

Bling, some ppl are just one way, maybe accepting your body the way it is might be a good idea.

yes and no, i have a friend of mine that used to have the same body type as danny and now he's twice as big as me...it can happen, but it wont happen over night either.

1 double whopper w/ cheese equals 1100 calories, its hardly impossible for our body types to eat 2 of those. But if u choose to eat a double whopper for lunch rather than having a chicken breast, try it w/ the double thick chocolate shake at mcdonalds it has 800 calories, so now ur right at a little past 2000 calories including french fries. I haven't watched that movie "supersize me" so after i do, i'll come on here and edit my post lol

Guest Davenavarro10

Clarisa long live the booty. I don't know about the rest of the guys on this board, but I for one like women with curves. I'm not into skinny anorexic looking girls, bones are for dogs. And Bling if you're trying to gain weight, stay away from Mcdonalds and Burger King. If you start eating at either of those places you're more likely to gain fat than muscle. Are you working out at all, how many times a week?

Guest web_norah

Bling, dont do steroids dude, that's the easy way out and you might end up with a case of a limp cucumber syndrome and those gross zits on the back sick.gif

Guest LeVeL

Bling, dont do steroids dude, that's the easy way out and you might end up with a case of a limp cucumber syndrome and those gross zits on the back sick.gif

you know you like those juiced up Guidos stop denying it.