Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Space Done?

Guest SOBEGUY

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DrFired

if you said it yourself that no one is perfect..i took as it you were making fun of the member of the board which some of them are my friend!

so why don't you post a picture.

Guest Davenavarro10

Hey dr. where did I make fun of anyone? I didn't make fun of anyone, all I suggested was that some of the people who I've seen on this board should party a little less and exercise a bit more.

Guest rollyp66

Hey dr. where did I make fun of anyone? I didn't make fun of anyone, all I suggested was that some of the people who I've seen on this board should party a little less and exercise a bit more.

Who cares... It's not you... let them worry about themselves.. let it go

Guest Davenavarro10

I don't have one to post, and if I did, I wouldn't. But next time you guys have a gathering somewhere (unless it's at Space) maybe I'll show up and introduce myself.

Guest pod

Even if you are a clone of Colin Farrell, you still needn't be ragging on the board membership like that.

That being said, everyone and their mother has a photo to post, even I do, and I spend 99.9 percent of my time behind the lens!

Guest rollyp66

I don't have one to post, and if I did, I wouldn't. But next time you guys have a gathering somewhere (unless it's at Space) maybe I'll show up and introduce myself.

Come see me tonight @ Crobar, PM me with your full name for the list

Guest Davenavarro10

Man I don't even bother going to Crobar on friday nights, so why would I go on a Thursday? If the girls from Inthevip.com are going to be there tonight, then maybe I'll go.

Guest DrFired

If the girls from Inthevip.com are going to be there tonight, then maybe I'll go.

That explain to us that you're one very intelligent person!!!

Guest DrFired

Yeah I guess I'm a genius for wanting to look at really hot girls.

Luzer!!!!

I bet you subscribe to all those sites....that's why you can't afford a 5 dollar drink and you don't go out!!!

Low self esteem...how sad it is!!!!

Guest rollyp66

Man I don't even bother going to Crobar on friday nights, so why would I go on a Thursday? If the girls from Inthevip.com are going to be there tonight, then maybe I'll go.

they were there maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago... Rocky??? What date was this?

Yeah I guess I'm a genius for wanting to look at really hot girls.

Luzer!!!!

I bet you subscribe to all those sites....that's why you can't afford a 5 dollar drink and you don't go out!!!

Low self esteem...how sad it is!!!!

nothing wrong with that site..

well, this is now public knowledge, so I can post it.. There is a mini shake up at Space. Ardis is out... I'm not gonna get into the whole why bs bla bla bla.. She was nice to me, so I wish her well in her future travels...

So you'll see some changes at space, not sure what, but something...

I know OG must be happy :P

Guest dirtyhouse777

fuck "dressing up" to go out

if i'm going to crobar or amika i'll dress a little nicer

but for me, the only purpose of going to space is to dance (that is the actual purpose of a club)

so i'm dressed for the occasion.

it's just whatever is fashion

you'll never catch me in something like black pants

and half the people (guys) who "dress up" to go out don't know how to do it. they look like fools.

further anyone who is worried about dress codes has never been to a place where they throw real parties

Pacha

Fabric

Turnmills

Guest nadia

ahh.. the moment you realize you have said your piece and have no more ammo to use in your argument.. so you fall for the age old fallacy of going after something physical (ie. looks)

meaning.. no truth to back ur shit up, and an argument lost .. everything said previous to that, discarded, due to one fallacy ..

you lose, thank you, come again.