Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Space Done?

Guest SOBEGUY

Guest maru37

I guess I am a little hard on Crobar because I have had a few bad experiences getting in (because I didn't come with enough girls, I guess). I know it's a great club regardless, but for my money I'll go to Space anytime. Just passing it on the highway gets me excited!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest happykandy

Holy crap, I haven't been on this site in ages! I'm gonna have to agree with this guy. Perhaps there are many undesireable "lower class" people that have filtered into space over time, but for the most part everyone is there to dance their fucking ass off and have a good time. It really fucking sucks to try to dance to trance or house in fucking heels or when you're all dolled up. It makes no sense. By the end of the night, you're gonna come out of there looking like a 2 cent whore that just got gang raped by a pack of baboons.

Besides, sometimes the "lower class" people are WAY more fun to chill with than a bunch "label whores". Whatever. To each his own. If you wanna get down and dirty and sweat so hard that you won't need to go to the gym for a week, then go to space. If you sorta wanna chill, shake it just a tad and look pretty, go to Amika.

Remember, as long as its good music, who gives a fuck? I mean shit, things change over time...what do you expect? Things can't stay the same forever. Maybe Space did loose some of its juice since its opened, but that place is still bad ass.

Eh, whatever. You guys go where you think you fit in best. Its all the same shit....we all party and do the club thing.

I used to go to Space, but now I don't even bother. I'd rather go to Amika on Saturday night, instead of Space. Amika unlike Space is about quality not quantity.

whatever bro.. space is a spot u can go and get nasty and dance ure ass off.. u dont exactly see that at amika, because if u tried u'd probably get ure ass kicked for stepping on somones gucci shoes... dress code at space? worst fucking idea ever... dont compare Space and Amika; different sport........

Space gives people goosebumps..

Guest swirlundergrounder

The old Space is way better. I used to travel across the country to go to the old Space. I wouldn't travel that far to go to the new Space. Hell I live in the same city now I haven't been there in a long time...... :-\

Guest durrtylexx

The old Space is way better. I used to travel across the country to go to the old Space. I wouldn't travel that far to go to the new Space. Hell I live in the same city now I haven't been there in a long time...... :-\

Ahh, I miss the old Space. The only time I go to the new one is when a guset DJ is in town or with a large group of friends. I'm happy that Space is still around, the crowd has changed but its all good.

I've seen pics of some of you guys on the site. I'm not going to mention any names, but some of you guys definitely need to cut down on the drinking and partying and exercise more.

Not everybody wants to commit to the same exercise regimen you do......... Bending over to get nailed up the ass by a gang of fags does not qualify as exercise to us. Dancing and hitting the weights periodically is plenty for us. Dude you seriously need to get a life....... No, I'm serious....

I've seen pics of some of you guys on the site. I'm not going to mention any names' date=' but some of you guys definitely need to cut down on the drinking and partying and exercise more.

[/quote']

Not everybody wants to commit to the same exercise regimen you do......... Bending over to get nailed up the ass by a gang of fags does not qualify as exercise to us. Dancing and hitting the weights periodically is plenty for us. Dude you seriously need to get a life....... No, I'm serious....

LoL

Why do we even waste time responding to this dude?

I've seen pics of some of you guys on the site. I'm not going to mention any names, but some of you guys definitely need to cut down on the drinking and partying and exercise more.

LoL

LoL

I don't have the slightest idea. I just try to ignore his posts when I see them. But once in a while he'll say something to spite you and coerce you to post. He must be related to Saleen, he's angry at the world and tries to bash any and everything. They both share a rare condition called IHASPSIAATW( I Have A Small Penis So I'm Angry At The World) :P

Guest Davenavarro10

Turbo if anyone is doing any bashing, it's you calling me a fag. Go ahead, resort to names. The funny thing is that believe it or not, I haven't bashed anyone on this site. I haven't resorted to using any slurs, or calling anyone any

names. The only thing I suggested was a little exercise.

Turbo if anyone is doing any bashing, it's you calling me a fag. Go ahead, resort to names. The funny thing is that believe it or not, I haven't bashed anyone on this site. I haven't resorted to using any slurs, or calling anyone any

Audacity is a virtue nowadays....LOL

Guest swirlundergrounder

Ahh, I miss the old Space. The only time I go to the new one is when a guset DJ is in town or with a large group of friends. I'm happy that Space is still around, the crowd has changed but its all good.

That would be great if the old deck at the old Space was the deck of the new Space....

Guest pod

The only thing I suggested was a little exercise.

But who are you to suggest that? I'm still calling you out on the photo. You better be ripped and have strippers doing lines of coke off your six-pack with a line like that.

Guest Clauds

Listen, you are NOT entitled to suggesting anything, especially exercise to any of us. I mean, are you really serious about this? I'd love to see how truly in shape you are (Not). Like I said before, you do NOT have the right to suggest anything. So STFU!!!!! >:(

Guest SpaceTsunami

Why are you upset Claud? Its not Dave's fault that you are fat and out of shape. Stop eating so much pizza outside of Space.

Guest rollyp66

Why are you upset Claud? Its not Dave's fault that you are fat and out of shape. Stop eating so much pizza outside of Space.

She is WAY far FROM FAT & out of shape

The only way to spell fat in her case is PHAT

Guest Clauds

Oye! Dumb ass! Kiss my ass cuz I aint fat...trust me on that one! I, for one, do go to the gym and don't have any complaints from being overweight. Soooo

Shut The Fuck Up!

Guest Clauds

She is WAY far FROM FAT & out of shape

The only way to spell fat in her case is PHAT

:-*