Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What would you do?

V. Barbarino

http://www.wkyc.com/video/player.aspx?aid=10443&sid=30596&bw=

For me, when i see a fight, i do nothing, i let it go on...

now being a bouncer for so many years, i can say, i would only step in, if someone is really in trouble and it needs to end.. Such as a weapon or the dude is just out... now in this case, this guy keep going on and on and on... this was not a fight, this was an attack...

i'm not sure what i'd do...

but if i worked there, you bet your ass, i'd toss hot water or sauce on him....

my best weapon as a bouncer was the sand from the beach part of the club.. toss it in their eyes, and they are done..

Guest Seb

Wow that dude packs a powerful punch. Honestly its sad to say but if I saw someone getting beat by that guy I don't think I would be doing much. My skinny ass would be out of there in 2 seconds flat.

This is real tough. I mean if the guy was smaller, I'm sure someone would have done something...I mean look at the pizza counter guy came out and was starting to tell the girl to get out when the boyfriend came in, he said holly shit and went behind the counter...Definitely his size makes you think twice....but it's a shame what happened.

Guest Seb

This is real tough. I mean if the guy was smaller, I'm sure someone would have done something...I mean look at the pizza counter guy came out and was starting to tell the girl to get out when the boyfriend came in, he said holly shit and went behind the counter...Definitely his size makes you think twice....but it's a shame what happened.

Ya its easy to say what you would do but when it comes down to it you see a guy that big giving out a beating like that you might think twice.

Guest trancepriest

I would've just watched... after the guy that got pommelled regained consciousness... I would tell him to get tough... join the Marines.

If I wanted to stop the fight... would have broken his leg by kicking him sideways. That or his windpipe... but breaking that could lead to other issues. For complete viciousness.. could gauge out his eyeballs and stomp on his blinded ass.

Another technique could've been to swipe him with a swift kick.. when he falls to the floor... crack his cranium with a head high stomp. This technique requires getting your leg... high above your head and driving it down with a swift force... having boots on would be good for this. This would've been made easy by the fact that he's distracted.

PS. Civilians should've just shot him and his girl.

my mom was telling me about that shit yesterday on the news

crazy, funny thing is there's alot of those people out there that dont give a fck bout anything...aka ignorant low lifes.

The guy standing by the door/wall watching it could of done something, there's 5 guys watching...im sure they could of put the guy down. If my roommate was there he would've been the first one to do something being a wrestler and a bouncer.

Guest mursa

I most probably would've gotten a heavy object ...a clothing iron or a piece of wood and rock it to his temple (side of the head) or right above the neck region of the head ...

... knock his big ass out in ONE GOOD swing !

again ...only if the opportunity presented itself .

Guest The_Man

I would have tried to separate them at first. The attacker probly would have turned on me and I would have to fight him. I just can't stand to watch that shit. I'd have fought him but fought dirty. Ain't no rules with a sucka like that. Gettin' involved is the right thing to do IMO.

Guest trancepriest

this was on cnn. the guy got 5 years, i think, for felonious assault.

Well deserved... low lifes. The reason why he got 5 years was because he was already on probation when he assaulted the guy. His girl should just get her ass whooped for spitting in the mans face... and then jail time. I don't care if its a woman.. if a girl spits in my face.. she's getting the full beat down.

Guest LeVeL

I don't care if its a woman.. if a girl spits in my face.. she's getting the full beat down.

dam what a shame..so you hit women now ::) >:( :-X

Guest trancepriest

I don't care if its a woman.. if a girl spits in my face.. she's getting the full beat down.

dam what a shame..so you hit women now ::) >:( :-X

STFU and go back to work at the check out window.

same shit happened in holland like 6 months ago... a guy tried to stop the fight and got his ass kicked so bad that he died... and that only for trying to stop a fight...

i think the smart thing would of been to grab the dude he's beating and cover him up, i think the guy would have stopped, sorta like a ref in a boxing match...

the girl is charged as well and the guy got 4 years for this then tack on his stuff with him being on parole..

i've dropped a lot of big dudes in my day, including an nfl player, rod coleman, but man this guy can throw leather.... i'd have to fight dirty and if he got the upper hand, i would be in serious trouble..

Guest swirlundergrounder

That guy has some serious issues. It's kind of hard to say what one would do in a situation like that because it's very abnormal to see a fight or any act of violence when out in public. Fights happen so fast that sometimes people just don't have time to react before the fight is over. So in a sense you can't blame those other people for just standing there and at the same time those peopel thought that the guy getting beat up wasn't in any real danger even though it looked like he was. The guy was knocked out and the other people there were probably concerned for their own safety. I bet though if that guy who was getting beat up had one or 2 other friends there then they probably would have stepped in. Who knows....

But that guy who attacked the other man is going to do some serious jail time for assault....

Guest JMT

just saw this on fox news.

they had the victim on... im kinda doubting him a bit, i think there might be a chance he verbally provoked the dude or something. im not saying it still wasnt wrong, but he seemed like he was holding a part of the story back. if he did actually provoke him, it would certainly explain why no one jumped in and risked getting their face blown in. who knows. but stealing the cell phone, pretty ghetto.

Guest Slide On The Ice

That beating was sickening. The only thing that would justify the attack would be if the beaten guy had been attacking the man's girlfriend. The guy that got beaten, holy shit, that could have been any of us because all he did was tell the bitch to get in line (I'm assuming, I didn't catch what he actually said to her.). Here is the follow up story:

http://www.wkyc.com/video/player.aspx?aid=10732&sid=31178&bw=

What would I have done? I'm sure I wouldn't stand long against that big prick, not with his size, so like Mr. Saleen said, I'd have to fight dirty. But then you're the bad guy, and wind up getting charged by the police, somehow. That big guy, he is the type who is best off of the streets. If a smaller guy, or any person goes down at the first or second punch, that ends it. His rage was satisfied until he'd beaten an unconcious guy on the ground even more.

Lola, in case you still hadn't seen the video, a bunch of people were standing on line in a take-out pizza place. A woman came in and cut in front of everyone else, and then spit in the face of the guy behind the counter when he told her to go back...and then yelled at some guy at the back of the line for apparently telling her off. Then her man came in, a big guy who overmatched the guy at the back, and opened a can of whup ass on the guy's head, even after he fell unconsious, he kept beating him.

I don't know what is more sickening, that a man was beaten so badly with no justification; or that another man went out of control and his anger was so intense that he would have kept beating him until he was dead most likely.

I don't have any links or dates or names for the details, but this sort of reminds me of what happened a few years ago at a children's hockey game, when two dads got into an argument over their kid's game, and one beat the other dad without mercy until he died.

Guest JMT

I don't have any links or dates or names for the details, but this sort of reminds me of what happened a few years ago at a children's hockey game, when two dads got into an argument over their kid's game, and one beat the other dad without mercy until he died.

i think it was the referee who got killed.