Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My "Space" review .....

AndrewChibale

Guest The_Man

I really wanna see a Steve Angello/Sebastian Ingrosso tandem at Space. 8)

Why not start the Friday of WMC @ Spin?? ;D They can book Prydz right there with em. That lineup would be :o !!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slamminshaun

louie vega's "diamond life" (which he played for about 30 seconds).

You serious? Wow. Even for 30 seconds, I wouldn't have expected that one in the main room. :-\

Guest ramon

louie vega's "diamond life" (which he played for about 30 seconds).

You serious? Wow. Even for 30 seconds' date=' I wouldn't have expected that one in the main room. :-\

[/quote']

fanciulli played carl kennedy's mix as his opening track at space for his main room set.

Got to Space at 7am after a good night of sleep. THANK YOU TAHNK YOU THANK YOU to KIRK at the door. You SERIOUSLY know how to keep the riffraff out. Thanks for getting us in quickly and always being such a nice face to see at the door. Ill figure you out sooner or later but in the meantime...check yo PMs. LOL!

I have no idea who was playing the mainroom at that time but there were some SERIOUS crackhead moves going on in there. We swiftly moved thru the room and up the stairs to where Cedric was in full control of the patio. I normally dont like Cedric on the patio, I feel he has a more mainroom kind of sound but he was just blowing the roof off the place. My friend Michael (who had never been to the patio) was LOVING every minute of it.

The Assassin was in full effect and had me a little worried that I may be broken today...but it didnt happen. ;) And Mr Assassin...next time you dont show to a private event...IM GONNA BREAK YOU!!! ;):P

After Cedric was done Ivano took over and kept the place going until we left (no clue what time that was). Ya know, when Im wrong I say Im wrong and let me tell you I was SOOO wrong about Ivano. EVERY time I see him now I cant stop dancing. Maybe he bought new records, maybe he got his groove back but whatever it is ITS WORKING!!! KEEP DOING IT!!! ;D

To all that were there...you know whats up...I had a BLAST with you guys and you made Michaels first patio experience a great one...LOVE YOU!!!

Satan and Mo...thanks for not laughing and helping a hobbling sistah out. You should see my freakin knee....OUCH!!! Andrew, Rolly, Pat...you guys are da bomb baby!!! And Lee...you know how much I appreciate you, your friendship and all our good times...MUCH MUCH MUCH LOVE TO YOU!!!! :-* (post the pics baby!!!)

TNT!!!!

One thing Id like to mention....I just noticed how close Space and Nocturnal's patios are to one another. Does anyone think there will be an overlapping of sound? Something to think about. We may have the battle of the sounds systems starting next Saturday.

....I just noticed how close Space and Nocturnal's patios are to one another. Does anyone think there will be an overlapping of sound? Something to think about. We may have the battle of the sounds systems starting next Saturday....

i was just thinking that since Nocturnal's patio is higher than space .. maybe there could be a boycott and people will be throwing bottles and shit to the terrace lollll :P

Guest Electric Eel

Had a great time last night/morning

Kirk, everything Carisa said goes for me too, thank you! and yes we will figure you out :P

Walked in and main room was dead and scary, lol, said hi to my friend Shelly at the bar and walked right upstairs. Patio was pretty packed, preparing us for the craziness to come during conference. Good seeing the usual suspects and a few people I haven't seen in a while. I have to upload my pics

Assassin as usual trying to kill us, lol. Very close but didn't happen this time, thank you :-*

Carisa always a wonderful time with you, you rock babe!! Everything that was said still goes, that was not drunken talk :-* TNT baby!

Overall great time good music, a bit dark for the patio but it worked!

Guest JMT
JMT, nice seeing you again .. hope u had fun

good seeing you too, Chib. i had fun, but i agree the main room was pretty much a snoozer. i ended up leaving at around 5 or so, all of my crew was packing it in by then.

thanks to the Space door crew for getting us hooked up with a table quick and easy. the lines were monstrous when we got there.

Guest web_norah

i think i recognize him

but i am terrible remembering people i dont see often. :-\

either case, cute photo but for sure, he would be mistaken for an italian here in New York.