Clubplanet Nightlife Community

diamonds and pressure

geo99

No I have all the patience in the world, and never get angry.. but it's getting old already. Same questions, same 3 songs. Day in day out.

Just go to the club and enjoy them like you should, that's what draws a crowd back again and again, once you obtain those songs they lose value inside the club.

------------------

justin2.jpg

Resident DJ @ Club Exit's Red Room.

Patience is a virtue... and that I have learned!

Ok now this question is getting to be annoying LOL, Diamonds ARE forever But will NEVER Come out, and Pressure is like a month or so old , it will prolly be released in 2 months.

Its Nice to be important, but its more Important to be Nice cwm11.gif

*** ANGRY / FRUSTRATED ***

Ok, now..

This is seriously about my 25th post reguarding these songs. And now it's getting obnoctious to keep repeating the same statements, over songs that **ARENT EVEN THAT GOOD!

Jesus here we go again.. NO ONE, I REPEAT NO ONE will have Pressure, except for T.D and Mada, "Why?" one may ask, because it's not signed, and they don't want it to leak before the signing.. ugggh

Now, Diamonds, once again, you will never hear Diamonds outside of Exit because Silent Nick has never and will never sign the record due to copy right issues... for the 8 bilionth time.

I have alot of patience, and for those that know me, you know I am perfectly fine to get along with and am always in high spirits, but GIVE IT THE FUCK UP WITH THESE SONGS, not only are they cheese, but they are not real music, and they aren't even that great of songs.

ERRRRRR

Justin

------------------

justin2.jpg

Resident DJ @ Club Exit's Red Room.

Patience is a virtue... and that I have learned!