Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Scot Project - July 13th!!!

Codica3

OMG! How excited am I?! DJ Scot Profect will be doing the main passage at Tunnel on July 13th! Who's gonna be there?! I know I definitely am! Does anyone have any idea what tracks he's gonna drop? This is gonna be f*cking SiCk!!! cwm32.gif

no fucking way.........

that is going to be insane. july 13th is a friday though so if they dont promote this harcore the tunnel is going to be empty casue it is always empty on a friday

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse

Count me in, its about time something good came to the tunnel on fridays.

------------------

"The Future's uncertain and the end is always near...so who's holding on?"

"If you are afraid to trust, you will lose."

AOL IM--->DonVito486

This is a dream come true for me. His website has it confirmed. Jayme...how psyched are you?

We gots to plan a meetup!

cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm13.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

While we're on the topic of my good old DJ Scot, what's everyone's favorite track of his? I must say, I'm so torn because I love ALL of his stuff, but I think the definite winner would be... ::drumroll::

THUNDER IN PARADISE!!! That's followed closely by X2 & Overdrive though.. ehh, what the hell, we all know just about everything he does is SiCk!~ cwm14.gif

Originally posted by realz:

TUNNEL is cursed!!! the party will be dead. George Acosta @ the tunnel proved it.

thats what im thinking. he should be there on a sat night at least.....i have never been to the tunnel on a friday and never hear anything good about it on a friday night

and my fav scott project song is thunder in paradise and second trip

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse

I just picked one up at my local DJ store...it's a mini poster. IF you you goto www.chemicalwarfareusa.com , they are promoting it. Other artists off the top of my head that will be there are Keoki, Delerium cwm2.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Originally posted by nychunk:

is there a flyer for this event yet or something of that nature?

Actually, yes there is a flyer out for it, the flyer is HUGE, there is the list of all the DJs, etc.. I have it hanging on my wall.

cwm12.gif

has anyone ever heard a live set of his...i'm tempted to go just cuz of his mixes of songs...btw, tunnel has been dead the last couple of months on fridays because they've been renting out to private promotions on that day...but with dj scot coming for the first (i think), it should be alright...damn, so george acosta didn't packed it?...i like his shit too, i think it's almost like scot's too...oh well...definitely will try to make an attempt to go...hehehehehhehe

------------------

i used to be conceited, but now i'm perfect...

I have two-live set of his...his label party (which I got on napster) and a recent 4/01 cd (audiogalaxy...very good. Jayme (highmay9) saw him @ Space in Miami...he'd be able to give you a bit of insight on his live performance cwm15.gif

------------------

Do You??

Don't tell me that cwm2.gif ...I haven't been to The Tunnel since Baez did Saturday's there...sounded good back then (i'm old)

------------------

Do You??

I went to attempt to meet up w/ soprano and crew but I was a little late getting in there. I was not tripping (yet) and I was walking around the floor w/ my girl and we both commented on how shitty it sounded in there. Speakers cracking and shit. I couldnt take it. I had to leave and goto factory. smile.gif