Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT DJ Question

AHH HAA, YEA I TALK TO JOEY ALL THE TIME,HE USED TO SPIN IN THE CHAMPAGNE ROOM AKA WHITE ROOM, NO HE DOESNT SPIN THERE ANYMORE, RUMOR HAS IT THAT HE GOT FIRED, BUT U DIDNT HEAR IT FROM ME cwm32.gif BUT I TALK TO HIM, AND HES LIKE DOING WEDDINGS AND SHIT NOW, HE SAYS THEY PAY MORE AND THE SCENE IS WACK!!

------------------

KAIN PROMOTIONS

g4GOODANDBAD.art

TwinAngelList@aol.com

...we are what we do repeatedly...little things affect little minds...you may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try

IN THREE WORDS I CAN SUM UP EVERYTHING I'VE LEARNED ABOUT LIFE: IT GOES ON...ROBERT FROST

Originally posted by djustinh:

No one can ever fuck with the energy our Red Room has had for the last 7 weeks and getting stronger each weekend...

huh??

No body said anything about the Red Room. They were just wondering what happened to Joey Jammz.....

Originally posted by djustinh:

No one can ever fuck with the energy our Red Room has had for the last 7 weeks and getting stronger each weekend...

I think you need to calm down! I've been watching your posts lately and it seems like someone's getting a big head. One side room residency at a teen club does not a superstar DJ make!

------------------

Beat Me Harder.

cwm27.gif

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Originally posted by hard_house:

I think you need to calm down! I've been watching your posts lately and it seems like someone's getting a big head. One side room residency at a teen club does not a superstar DJ make!

Lots of people on this board have been waiting for someone to say those exact words! Thanks

Huh? No ID nights? Big head? Wrong. Completely wrong.

Joey Jamz mixes were off the hook when I heard him.

.. so what are you talking about?

------------------

justin2.jpg

Resident DJ @ Club Exit's Red Room.

Patience is a virtue... and that I have learned!

and since you have had the time to "watch my posts".. what a life you must consist of

by the way, if you have been waiting and others have been waiting to make negative comments, please by all means just come up and say them to me, no disrespect, just come up and speak your opinion.

trust me when I tell you i wont take it to heart.

------------------

justin2.jpg

Resident DJ @ Club Exit's Red Room.

Patience is a virtue... and that I have learned!