Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CJ'ers at Star Wars Epsiode III on opening day! Anyone wanna come with me?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

My wife needs to stay home and watch our baby. I'm going to this on opening day either alone or with a crew of peeps. We need to plan a CJ camp out or something for this movie on the first day of it's showing. Anyone want to go with me? I have never missed Star Wars on the first day. I need to see it the first day b-cuz I couldn't stand to go into work and have all the other Star Wars freaks there talking about it or any of you foolio's posting about it......

Guest swirlundergrounder

definitly in..........

ill prolly cry at the end either cuz it sucked or cuz it was so good and the end of the star wars saga :'(

I think it's going to be good because we're all expecting George Lucas to mess it all up somehow. The movie isn't even rated yet is it? Any chance that it may get a PG-13 rating?

Guest swirlundergrounder

it was given a PG13 rating i believe

cant wait for darth vader to tear some shit up

It was given a PG-13? Then you know it's going to be good!!!

Guest LeVeL

I am not going to watch this flick on exactly the same day it comes out. The lines will be too long and stuff I rather just wait a week or two for the lines to die out and stuff.

But yeah these past days I been watching Star Wars Episode 4 and 5 and I cant wait to see the new installment.

Guest swirlundergrounder

i might dress up for the first time ......cmon its the last star wars people ..... everrrrrrrrrrrrr

time to go into star wars geek mode.... this is the greatest series of films ever :)

cant fuckin wait

Dress up in this heat? We should talk some chick into wearing the outfit that Princess Leia wore while she was on Jabba The Hutts sail barge in ROTJ......lol

Guest coach

We saw the last one like 4 times the day it came out. Probably won't go that far this time, but we will definitely hit it up. Where were you thinking?

Guest swirlundergrounder

We saw the last one like 4 times the day it came out. Probably won't go that far this time, but we will definitely hit it up. Where were you thinking?

Aventura

Guest Davenavarro10

Wow I thought that the majority of the people on this site were into technology. I thought that you guys would probably watch a bootleg of the movie on your computers days before it's even released in theaters.

Guest durrtylexx

Wow I thought that the majority of the people on this site were into technology. I thought that you guys would probably watch a bootleg of the movie on your computers days before it's even released in theaters.

naw i hate the quality of the video (bootleg)..i rather watch a movie at a theatre..but if its ripped from a dvd, well thats another story ;)

not for star wars a bootleg hell no. imho movie theaters were made for movies like star wars. its the only place a movie of that magnitude should be viewed

that or Imax

who hear saw the IMAX releases of star wars?

i missed em.. im sure it was sickkkkkkkkkkk

Guest JMT

not for star wars a bootleg hell no. imho movie theaters were made for movies like star wars. its the only place a movie of that magnitude should be viewed

bingo. lucas imagined these being on a big screen with big sound and with 200 of your closest friends.

Guest swirlundergrounder

bingo. lucas imagined these being on a big screen with big sound and with 200 of your closest friends.

No I actually would only like to watch this wit habout 20 or so people. When the old ones got re-released in the theatre for the special editions back in 1997, we used to get hella ripped and go watch them with like 10 of us all alone in the whole theatre!!! You can sit anywhere an control the noise around you !!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Common you MOFO's. I got my ticket from movietickets.com to the very first showing of the early morning of May 19th (12:01AM to be exact) at the Aventura AMC 24. Anyone want to join me?

Guest xbbdc

comon people im gonna be destroyed at work the next day.. least u guys can do is come out........

i hear the movie might have a bit of action in it for those action fans :P

might have a bit of action? george lucas himself said that this movie is going to have the best fighting scene ever... hopefully his big mouth is right... and aventura is far from me, im going to either main street of miami lakes or muvico 24 on 75 and sheridan