Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is the state of public education nowadays...

Guest pod

you are one pathetic loser. ya, i sit around eager to waste my finite time on a dumbass adolescent reply from you, lol. wrap your neurons around the word "life". you're as "smart" as any other idiot who knows how to spell "google".

Just imagine when you hit 10,000 posts that will be your lifes achievement. :)

That would be a lot of posts, you're right...

Guest slamminshaun

We interupt this heated verbal exchange for a little racial humor.....

Why are Asprin white?

Because they work. :o

Guest tres-b

No offense, but don't blacks only make up 12% of the population? Then why do they account for 37% of welfare recipients?

Perhaps you expect American Blacks to wake up from hundreds of years of being conditioned to be slaves... and suddenly be equal with whites. I'm amazed with all the trauma that blacks in America have suffered how much they've accomplished in American society... largely creating the pace of the culture (the blackanization of America). Physical segregation has just ended in the late 1960's.. even extensively going into the 1970's. Whites in general have institutionally benefitted off black labor.. creating institutions of power that blacks haven't had the chance to build. Even though the problem of individual racism is over... institutional racism and economic segregation still continues. The only thing I fault blacks for in America.. is not revolting (in high numbers)... burning down white neighborhoods and in general killing more slave holders / plantation holders. The fact that they didn't shows how effective the slave system was at dominating them and therefore their minds. This conditioning culturally continues to this day.

If this is your belief, there really isnt much else to say. That is nothing more than pathetic excuse making for failure.

Guest JMT

you are one pathetic loser. ya, i sit around eager to waste my finite time on a dumbass adolescent reply from you, lol. wrap your neurons around the word "life". you're as "smart" as any other idiot who knows how to spell "google".

Dude you have 6656 posts on this board and your telling me to get a life... come on.... lol... and I'm a pathetic loser? ;D I've been registered on Cooljunkie since August 2003... and you since December 2003.... and yet still you have 8 times the number of posts I have. Damn dude.. your averaging 14 fukkin posts a day on a entertainment website. All that fukkin work and your not even a moderator. Congratulations man... here's your medal:

_39982290_shooting_gold300.jpg

Hey when I start my next website i'll need a man of excellence such as yourself. You should be an honorary partner of CJ... a lifetime achievement award.

The only reason why i post on here is to upset your fine sensibilities. I have to admit Saleen got me started. Just imagine when you hit 10,000 posts that will be your lifes achievement. :)

thanks for the kind words. oh, your count would be much higher except for the fact you delete your old posts. im fortunate enough to have a job where i can sit online all day. this is the only board i post on.

Guest barstar diana

Here are the statistics on welfare recipients:

White 38.8%

Black 37.2

Hispanic 17.8

Asian 2.8

Other 3.4

Myth: People on welfare are usually black, teenage mothers who stay on ten years at a time.

Fact: Most welfare recipients are non-black, adult and on welfare less than two years at a time.

In any case I highly doubt that single black teenage mothers on welfare.. vote frequently. On another note if the education system in America was more fair (void of economics)... then the entire existing class system would be screwed... so in my opinion the system will remain economic based... where the class structure can be tiered. The people with money that have kids always will want their kids to have an advantage in numerous ways... thats why rich folks buy their 4 or 3 year old a 20 inch iMac.... start college funds for Ivy leaque schools and pay so much money to send their children to private schools. Now if everything was more equal... the advantages would be lesser. Black and spanish kids would start speaking french.. and in general imitating the modes of the upper middle class. In away this is already starting to happen... which is a threat to the entire middle class system. College as a filtration mechanism is starting to be watered down... especially in the case of a Bachelors degree... now a Masters is previously where a bachelors used to be... and very expensive housing (amongst the upper middle classes downwards) is more so an indicator of class division rather than education.

The class system will be maintained... even at the price of weaking our global science/technological advantage. So all this politics about improving education is complete BS to me. Two systems exist... and I don't see a merging of the 2 anytime soon.

lesson of they day!! the man always finds a scapegoat

Guest barstar diana

Here's a question for you.

Millions of years ago, everyone came out of Africa (ca-ca-ca-ca...),

what gave one group of people the advantage over the other?

Considering Africa is the cradle of humanity, you'd think they'd be way ahead, but that isn't the case.

as a matter of fact im doing research on this, the recent africa origin theory ...it proposes all modern humans, what we consider ourselves today, evolved and migrated out of ethopia and started crossbreeding with other less evolved humaniods and bam natural selection at its finest.

so we are all related people can you believe that, were all african too!!!

Guest pod

Why doesn't Mexico have an olympic team?

Because anyone who can run, jump, or swim is over here in the US.

/mexican bashing is always in vogue, right?