Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just a quick glance...

Guest pod

Guest musicalmissionary

and dont forget Craze probably the best DJ in the House at the NOC

My apologies for omitting Mr. Craze. He is top-notch as well.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aj2234

most of the miami hip hop scene is clueless about craze. but when they see him for the first time everyone will be in amazement!

Guest durrtylexx

most of the miami hip hop scene is clueless about craze. but when they see him for the first time everyone will be in amazement!

well the hip hop scene in miami is like the house scene, its plastic.

craze is by far the most talented hip hop dj in the SOUTH!

Guest kurtispm8

time to place bets as to which deckjunkie plays at this "secret club"first? ;D

Well if any of them do it will be cause of their own Efforts.....................but let's say CJ would help them get the gig ::), I think it should be by the order of thier WIN, for example whoever won the first one should do it first and so on and so on!!!!!

lol :-X

Guest JustDade

I just hope they don't bother with anymore formal announcements of "First looks" or "Grand openings". I would love to see them just open their doors (this weekend hopefully) and have it be a total word-of-mouth opening. Nothing creates more buzz than the element of surprise. I have no doubt they'd pull a great crowd between Aquabooty's contacts and all the dj's contacts. And this notion that you need out-of-towners to create buzz is nonsense at this point. They've got hundreds, if not thousands, of people just dying to party at this place for the first time, and there aren't many dj's out there better than DHM and Stryke.

Here's to hoping :-\

Well..........I don't think it's going to happen that way....not so much...no. Expect some fanfare.......after all, we've waited long enough.

Guest ramon

WTF pod, no pics of the toliets :(

interested in that because......????

maybe its like fabric where everyone hangs out in the vip toilets? or so ive heard anyway ;)

Guest kcariaga

WTF pod, no pics of the toliets :(

interested in that because......????

maybe its like fabric where everyone hangs out in the vip toilets? or so ive heard anyway ;)

ohhhh..... ;)

Guest musicalmissionary

I just hope they don't bother with anymore formal announcements of "First looks" or "Grand openings". I would love to see them just open their doors (this weekend hopefully) and have it be a total word-of-mouth opening. Nothing creates more buzz than the element of surprise. I have no doubt they'd pull a great crowd between Aquabooty's contacts and all the dj's contacts. And this notion that you need out-of-towners to create buzz is nonsense at this point. They've got hundreds, if not thousands, of people just dying to party at this place for the first time, and there aren't many dj's out there better than DHM and Stryke.

Here's to hoping :-\

Well..........I don't think it's going to happen that way....not so much...no. Expect some fanfare.......after all, we've waited long enough.

OK, that'll work too. But why not both? Since it's clear y'all don't have a big fanfare event going on this weekend and the rumor is May 14th... why not have a word-of-mouth sneak peak the week before the big fanfare grand opening. There will be that much more buzz over the real grand opening from all the people that missed the sneak-peak but heard about it from friends.

I guess I'm challenging the notion that you need out-of-town headliners on the absolute first night you open your doors. Your residents are so damn good that they deserve the honor of really opening your club.

However you do it, I'll be there.

Best wishes to the Nocturnal family.

Guest durrtylexx

Just hope Nocturnal wont hire any "Frabizios" wannabe's to be their doormen

WERD no FABRIZIO'S PLEASE

Guest durrtylexx

Just hope Nocturnal wont hire any "Frabizios" wannabe's to be their doormen

WERD no FABRIZIO'S PLEASE

thx for the sets, that nic fanciulli w/ pete tong is nice!

;)

Guest macfunk19

Hey DAn aka Pod taking a pic of dj ROLAND ;) was it a clue that he is going to be a Resident dj. And Biz would be a great Promoter for Nocturnal ;)