Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nocturnal passes all inspections....

V. Barbarino

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nocturnal can be different but there is plenty of inbetween space for DJ's that don't play down here at all. You guys could definitely bring back some of the DJs that played Nerve that have never been back since except for WMC.

Yeah, like Nick Warren, Dave Seaman, James Lavelle, Satoshi Tomei, Lee Burridge, Jimmy Van M, Chris Fortier, Sean Cusick, Steve porter, Jonathan Lisle, Paolo Mojo, Phil K, Anthony Pappa, James Holden, Quiver, Trendroid, Max Graham, Ashley Caselle, Jerry Bonham, Sandra Collins, Dave Ralph, Carl Cox, John Debo, Dj Hyper, Rennie Pilgrem, hybrid live, etc... you get the point

There are maybe 2 or 3 names on that list that would be in consideration.

And I can name them

1. Dave Ralph

2. Nick Warren

3. Dave Seaman

how right I am.... he he...

Nocturnal can be different but there is plenty of inbetween space for DJ's that don't play down here at all. You guys could definitely bring back some of the DJs that played Nerve that have never been back since except for WMC.

Yeah, like Nick Warren, Dave Seaman, James Lavelle, Satoshi Tomei, Lee Burridge, Jimmy Van M, Chris Fortier, Sean Cusick, Steve porter, Jonathan Lisle, Paolo Mojo, Phil K, Anthony Pappa, James Holden, Quiver, Trendroid, Max Graham, Ashley Caselle, Jerry Bonham, Sandra Collins, Dave Ralph, Carl Cox, John Debo, Dj Hyper, Rennie Pilgrem, hybrid live, etc... you get the point

I would kill to see Satoshi Tomeii, and Max Graham down here again :o

Max has a gig this friday HOUSE OF BLUES Orlando

Guest tiltmiami

Dave Ralph get him down here asap i worked with him at the marketing dep of Avalon Boston dude is a great dj and a great person a very good frend i can say,i was happy to see him at mansion last month

Guest JustDade

And I can name them

1. Dave Ralph

2. Nick Warren

3. Dave Seaman

Very funny....almost correct.

Guest ramon

And I can name them

1. Dave Ralph

2. Nick Warren

3. Dave Seaman

do your thing dade , i'll be happy just to hear greg again on a consistent basis .. its been too damn long!

Guest DrFired

And I can name them

1. Dave Ralph

2. Nick Warren

3. Dave Seaman

do your thing dade , i'll be happy just to hear greg again on a consistent basis .. its been too damn long!

Yes it has...Last time i heard him, he was awesome!

I got a sneak peak today...

You can't describe this place, it's like nothing i've ever seen before... It's more like a high end mall. Has marble floors, fancy lights etc...

The main room booth rocks! Holly cow! The speakers will shake you from your skin, clear has hell...

Place is 97% done. Just minor stuff being done, then they need to clean the place. The patio is amazing.... The hip hop room is dope as well. Over all I think they pulled it off, and I see no reason why they can't open on time..

ps bathrooms on the patio... noice!!!!

Guest macfunk19

I got a sneak peak today...

You can't describe this place, it's like nothing i've ever seen before... It's more like a high end mall. Has marble floors, fancy lights etc...

The main room booth rocks! Holly cow! The speakers will shake you from your skin, clear has hell...

Place is 97% done. Just minor stuff being done, then they need to clean the place. The patio is amazing.... The hip hop room is dope as well. Over all I think they pulled it off, and I see no reason why they can't open on time..

ps bathrooms on the patio... noice!!!!

Great i dont have to piss on the floor no more. dont forget they will have PDA orders bring your drink or food fast service

Guest JustDade

It's a good thing the Saleen stopped by today since it's his last time in the club. BANNED!!!!!!! Well, he did say some nice things about the club so maybe we'll let him in on trance night.

Guest macfunk19

Did i mention the patio is air conditioned...

:o :o :o :o wow dont forget the robot waiters . and the njguido Robot pump dancers

Guest LeVeL

Dam thats great to hear that everything is going great. I am really looking forward to the grand opening.

One question though? How is the door going to be handled for this club, is everyone going to be let in like they do in Space? Or are you guys looking for a certain amont of girl to guy ratio in the venue?

Also it seems like everyone in their mother has gotten a preview of Nocturnal....what can a guy do to get a sneak preview :P ;D

Guest JustDade

Dam thats great to hear that everything is going great. I am really looking forward to the grand opening.

One question though? How is the door going to be handled for this club' date=' is everyone going to be let in like they do in Space? Or are you guys looking for a certain amont of girl to guy ratio in the venue?

Also it seems like everyone in their mother has gotten a preview of Nocturnal....what can a guy do to get a sneak preview :P ;D

[/quote']

Don't expect ANYTHING at this club to be like Space. I'm not saying that the door will be restrictive but we do want a good girl/guy ratio and we will enforce a dress code.

Guest LeVeL

Don't expect ANYTHING at this club to be like Space. I'm not saying that the door will be restrictive but we do want a good girl/guy ratio and we will enforce a dress code.

Thats great....

That is exactly what I am looking for....My opinion is that when you go out to a club, its best to dress to impress. Seperates the Men from the Boys, the Girls from the women. Its cool to keep it standard.

Guest hedonist

One question though? How is the door going to be handled for this club, is everyone going to be let in like they do in Space? Or are you guys looking for a certain amont of girl to guy ratio in the venue?

Thank GOD! Filter some of the filth that goes to Space. Unless you are the kind that likes "chongas" or guys with no shirts or wifebeaters, in which case you are SOL.

Guest JustDade

Hey now! Guinea T's should be allowed at any club!!!!

The Guidette Monsters love em...

If I thought I could get away with it, I would ban shiny tight Ts also.