Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nocturnal passes all inspections....

V. Barbarino

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest phrankadelic

tom middleton and joshua back to back during conference about 3 years ago was an absolute mindfuck.

dade, i know you're a big jedi fan! ;)

Guest musicalmissionary

Aquabooty has a headliner booked for the 14th for the rooftop.... if they open :-X :-\

Guest digital7

tom middleton and joshua back to back during conference about 3 years ago was an absolute mindfuck.

dade, i know you're a big jedi fan! ;)

Yes, I think it may have been 4 years ago.. but then again, Im burnt to a crisp.. still remember that night like yesterday..

good fucking times!

Guest JustDade

Werd a phuture part 2 would be sick!

Holden, Fair, Lazarus, Masielo WOOT!! ;D

Funny you should mention that...the following is part of an e-mail I got yesterday from Red Jerry:

"Whats the likelihood of organising Phuture mk 2 , with Tom on Roof , Tiefscwarz , Ulrik Schnaaus etc ? Before it gets too hot ?"

Guest durrtylexx

Werd a phuture part 2 would be sick!

Holden, Fair, Lazarus, Masielo WOOT!! ;D

Funny you should mention that...the following is part of an e-mail I got yesterday from Red Jerry:

"Whats the likelihood of organising Phuture mk 2 , with Tom on Roof , Tiefscwarz , Ulrik Schnaaus etc ? Before it gets too hot ?"

make it happen! good luck! ;D

Guest james stratus

Nocturnal can be different but there is plenty of inbetween space for DJ's that don't play down here at all. You guys could definitely bring back some of the DJs that played Nerve that have never been back since except for WMC.

Guest hedonist

Nocturnal can be different but there is plenty of inbetween space for DJ's that don't play down here at all. You guys could definitely bring back some of the DJs that played Nerve that have never been back since except for WMC.

Yeah, like Nick Warren, Dave Seaman, James Lavelle, Satoshi Tomei, Lee Burridge, Jimmy Van M, Chris Fortier, Sean Cusick, Steve porter, Jonathan Lisle, Paolo Mojo, Phil K, Anthony Pappa, James Holden, Quiver, Trendroid, Max Graham, Ashley Caselle, Jerry Bonham, Sandra Collins, Dave Ralph, Carl Cox, John Debo, Dj Hyper, Rennie Pilgrem, hybrid live, etc... you get the point

Guest james stratus

Yeah, like Nick Warren, Dave Seaman, James Lavelle, Satoshi Tomei, Lee Burridge, Jimmy Van M, Chris Fortier, Sean Cusick, Steve porter, Jonathan Lisle, Paolo Mojo, Phil K, Anthony Pappa, James Holden, Quiver, Trendroid, Max Graham, Ashley Caselle, Jerry Bonham, Sandra Collins, Dave Ralph, Carl Cox, John Debo, Dj Hyper, Rennie Pilgrem, hybrid live, etc... you get the point

I would kill to see Satoshi Tomeii, and Max Graham down here again :o

Guest durrtylexx

I would kill to see Satoshi Tomeii, and Max Graham down here again :o

WERD bring back Satoshi!!

Guest JustDade

There are maybe 2 or 3 names on that list that would be in consideration.

Guest ramon

dade whatever you do .. just do it ;) you know i'll support :-)

holden and lazarus are killing it atm.

Guest DrFired

Holden and Lazarus would be sweet! :)

Guest ramon

not on the same night, but seperately i'd be happy as hell if they would just play here outside of wmc .. damian has a tour coming up.

Guest DrFired

not on the same night, but seperately i'd be happy as hell if they would just play here outside of wmc .. damian has a tour coming up.

yes i agree!

Guest jason

Satoshi Tomei is def. the best on that list of people who never play here...would be great to see him at nocturnal.

Guest ramon

Why don't you just book the other 2134582204945 DJ's out there besides the Space Camp.

But on the real, The bigger DJ's will probably get booked first. You need to pay off some bills... ;)

neither of the two dj's plays space outside of wmc .. or in damian's case ever due to teh fact that phuture moved over . i'd be really excited if nocturnal could do a phuture 2 for july 4th weekend or something that would be dope as hell.

Guest musicalmissionary

Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase bring Paulo Mojo. Don't worry, I won't hold my breath.

Guest james stratus

Space's DJ Lineup isn't all that big so there leaves a LOT of room. Especially if you think back to the number of DJs Groovejet had through there during their existence... hands down the best place for all variety of EDM Miami ever had... Ahem.. IMO ;)