Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JMTs TV shows

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

24 - things have to start winding down soon. i like the return of Hasbert. that new prez wasnt cutting it. still a lot to go, while this season has had its thrilling moments its still a little behind season 2 in comparison, imho. maybe on par if not slightly below season 3 as well.

the shield - best dramatic show on tv, period. this week's episode might end up being one of the best of the whole series. shane will be making his move on vic. i really dislike glen close as an actress, but she hasnt taken away from the show at all now that ive become more used to seeing her in the role. its going to be tough, if not impossible for the show to top the tension filled season from last year, but they are starting to get close.

OC - up and down season so far. i think barton's latest haircut looks good. the party episode was good. the south beach episode is next. the older brother was getting tired quick, but things might become interesting if he and marisa start hooking up as they allude to.

the contender - hands down best reality show on tv! and only getting better now that its the second round and a million bucks is on the line. what an episode this past sunday! no bug eating bs gimmicks or teenage arguments, just guys duking it for hopes of a better life. human drama at its purest. so good it chokes me up at times with the hans zimmer soundtrack.

the apprentice - a few weeks ago Trump said one of the funniest things ever, imho, when he rewarded the winning team with a chance to shoot hoops with the knicks and then turned to the losers and said "the only slam dunking youre gonna get is when i slam dunk one of you in the board room." lmfao.

only 4-5 more months until Nip/Tuck returns. only 2 years until sopranos returns. whoo!

what say you?

Guest trancepriest

I like the new revisionist history in Deadwood... and nigger general is quite entertaining. I'm tired of seeing all those PC's in 24.. thats all I have to say.

Guest JMT

you need to watch less TV

all those shows are major yawns --namely the OC

those are the only things i regularly watch each week outside of the news, sports, and an occasional movie. maybe one day i can be cool and watch whatever cool people watch.

Guest slamminshaun

you need to watch less TV

all those shows are major yawns --namely the OC

This coming from someone who admits they watch PBS?

Guest web_norah

PBS has news and documentaries...not some juvenile drama made for adults ....and i am not dissing or anything --

Guest trancepriest

This coming from someone who admits they watch PBS?

Hey... hey.. there... Frontline is good. I'm sure Norah likes her sophisticated Sundance and iFC. I found out the secret to cool TV viewing is watching stuff no one as ever heard of.. Ex. 1. So did you you see that new indie shot in Madagascar? 2. What did you think of la virgen de los sicarios? The more gay and unknown the better... therefore anything by Fellini is good... and if you don't know who Fellini is.. hmm.. as mayor bloomberg would connotate... damn beer drinkers. So yeah I guess PBS is relatively safe. If all else fails just speak of the esoteric qualities of my life as a dog or anything by ingmar bergman.

Guest swirlundergrounder

OC is the bomb again. Reintroducing Ryan's brother Tay brought back a darker side to the show that has been missing for the past season....

Guest web_norah

speaking of PBS............this is airing in PBS stations across the country.....yipppie

Independent Lens # 621 End of the Century: The Ramones/Joe Strummer Rocks Again!

In 1974, a new sound hit New York City's underground music scene: a band of misfits called The Ramones. This film follows this quartet of unlikely rock stars, known as the progenitors of punk, through more than two decades of touring, recording and bickering -- from a shared Queens childhood to their 2002 induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The second film follows Joe Strummer, rock icon and former legendary frontman for The Clash, on a comeback tour of America and Japan via concert footage and interviews before his untimely death in 2002. (Closed Captioning) (Stereo)

Guest tiltmiami

1.sopranos(cant wait for next season)

2.oz

3.o.c.c

4.third watch

5.xtreme home makeover

Guest swirlundergrounder

1.American Idol

2.Lost

3.Alias

4.the new 'Battlestar Galactica'

5.The Apprentice

Guest lulamishka

Speaking of the O.C., when are they airing last Thursday's episode?? It was cut because of the Presidential press conference.

Did they air it later that night? Or do any of you know if they're just going to play it this Thursday?

<---------watching 24 at this moment.

Guest JMT

Speaking of the O.C., when are they airing last Thursday's episode?? It was cut because of the Presidential press conference.

Did they air it later that night? Or do any of you know if they're just going to play it this Thursday?

it will most likely be this thursday.

<--------- also watching 24.

Guest durrtylexx

The Soprano's

Nova on PBS

The Iron Chef (japanese version)

Sports Center (everyday)

Fear Factor

Las Vegas

Penn & Teller Bullshit!

Dead Like Me

Biker Build Off :)

hotch_500x275.jpg:o:)

I forgot the world series of poker.

Guest lulamishka

it will most likely be this thursday.

<--------- also watching 24.

Spanks!

Yea, I saw a commercial for it during 24. Apparently this Thursday will be a 2hour episode.

Guest LeVeL

My Top Shows

1. Biker Buildoff

2. NBA Playoffs

3. ESPN Sportscenter

4. Best Dam Sport Show Period

5. Real World/Road Rules(Bad Asses vs. Good Guys)...lol

6. Orange County Choppers

Guest trancepriest

wow, the end of 24 was one of the more intense moments in the entire show. :o

I'm grabing em online.. what number was that episode.. the latest one I saw was ep. 19.

Guest JMT

wow, the end of 24 was one of the more intense moments in the entire show. :o

I'm grabing em online.. what number was that episode.. the latest one I saw was ep. 19.

i think last night's was 2:00-3:00am. not sure what number it would be.

Guest trancepriest

i think last night's was 2:00-3:00am. not sure what number it would be.

The last one I viewed was between 1:00-2:00 AM... Wow one episode from the final... ah... hmm.. let me see if they posted it. BTW... its wicked in HD.