Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Winslow Jr...

they have him in video moments before the crash.. He was doing stupid shit on his bike in the parking lot...

his career could be over soon...

His career with the Browns should be over.. they need to get rid of him. Fuck that.. he only played like what, 2 games or some shit last year before he broke his leg?

looosseerrrr

Guest LeVeL

What a fucking waste of talent...this guy had the skills to make it big in the pro's.

After this fuck up he doesn't deserve the contract money from the Browns he violated that Clause in his contract. Still the Browns can be generous and not take that money away but I dont think its fair to the team and the fans of the Cleveland Browns.

Playing around with that Bike in the parking lot was the stupidest thing he could of done.

Guest swirlundergrounder

No shit... You would think that after missing almost his whole rookie season that he would try to stay out of trouble and keep his body in good shape and not subject it to unnecessary danger like riding a motorcycle.....

Guest siuol_leahcim

if i was halfway around the world in iraq wondering if i was still gonna be alive at the end of the day, i would be offended to hear this idiot call himself a soldier

Guest DaGoose

Yep, 2 games......and I got stuck with him in my fantasy league!

Shouldn't draft a rookie anyway. lol

That sucks!

I would have never drafted him........Unfortunately it was an auto draft :-\. I DID predict that Antonio Gates was going to have a stellar season though.....And thats one rookie I would have drafted.